Navigation
buzzy64
buzzy64 - type of advertisers - the little things matter (mosty intelligence)
type of advertisers - the little things matter (mosty intelligence)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 17:04:06

I speak for myself here but i find intelligence and pure hustle extremely attractive. (note i dont mean education ie any certification)

Sure beauty plays its part but intelligence by far wins. Ive met what society calls unbelievably gorgeous but for me there was nothing no urge to be interested.

Ive not seen advertisers based on comments here, based on their attitude here, poor spelling here etc and no im not picking on anyone just sharing my view.

ive also specifically chosen advertisers for how they display themselves and chat here or speak on the phone.

ive specifically insisted to see particular advertisers purely because of their intelligence at a venue especially when they force available ladies onto you

ive also waited 2 days to see some of them regardless of how much i wanted to.

bonus is if they have the figure i prefer and the face i like, but it shows subconsciously how i choose and i presume many others choose and how business in general if you give a poor first impression you dont get repeats

Ive even told an advertiser their manor in responding to me back and fourth was more professional than some of the professionals i deal with , i still see her regularly.

its why those who value themselves without the ego and entitlement are the ones who still stand in the end. and those who are greedy or looking for short quick business fade away

Feel free to share what you guys look for perhaps everyone else can learn something to improve about themselves, fellow punters and advertisers
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: type of advertisers - the little things matter (mosty intelligence)
Re: type of advertisers - the little things matter (mosty intelligence)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1778
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 17:12:49

100% bro, you hit the nail on the head. Well said.

Honesty is good feedback. It's not attacking anyone, just honest feedback.
Busty Lacy
Busty Lacy - Re: type of advertisers - the little things matter (mosty intelligence)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 234
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 17:36:41

Thanks buzzy64
Michelle Savaty @ Pablos
Michelle Savaty @ Pablos - Re: type of advertisers - the little things matter (mosty intelligence)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 440
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-22 02:33:05

And Im sure it's much appreciated. As we can improve ourselves.

Thanks guys. But also keep in mind. That maybe spelling and grammar might not be her strong suite but she might be more intellectual on other platforms. Yes?
Angie
Angie - Re: type of advertisers - the little things matter (mosty intelligence)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 134
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-22 05:13:19

So true guys.

I find that if you entice the mind... the body always follows...

You can pick an awsome girl simply by text and phone etiquette...

Xxx
Angie

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.