Navigation
adickdid
adickdid - Predickament
Predickament
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 10:16:28

Morning gorgeous ladies of the purple world.

I normally book curvy ladies with "the bigger boobs the better". I must still book a meet with the beautiful Queen Ananas, just looking at her makes me weak at the knees, but Im getting off track.

This last while I have been fantasizing about a setting. A gorgeous petite white girl with an ass you could bounce a coin off, or other things..... standing all fours while I work her to a quiver with my hand. Then I would want to turn her over and while seeing her flushed face, finish on her perky small boobs.

Over the last few days I have been contacting a few lovely ladies around Pretoria. Pretoria East preferably. Here comes the part I don't understand. This request has been rejected outright half a dozen times now. I have asked for reasons and all I get is that I don't like it.

Would someone care to explain to me? I am blonde so I seem to be missing something.......

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Predickament
Re: Predickament
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6258
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 10:31:32

I dunno what the deal is either. I thought it would be standard for a lot of ladies. You wouldn't even have to ask me or arrange this with me. Some things just come standard with the bookings. However, I have to add, lots of ladies do not like cob.

But 'I don't like it' is as good an explanation as you're likely to get.
Could also be how you asked. All guys on here say they are always respectful, and us wgs know it's not always the truth.
I am sure by posting this the ladies who offer this will reply or pm you or the guys will make recommendations.
adickdid
adickdid - Re: Predickament
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 10:45:36

Hey Nadia,

Goodness, WOW and impressive. G's are for good lawd!

Thank you, I am hoping to get some responses and offers. Honestly pushes me over the edge when a lady is really enjoying our time.

I have been asking if they "enjoy finger play", so I'm not sure if it might be that.

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Predickament
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4830
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 11:53:13

This is my take on it.

Although I absolutely enjoy "fingerplay" there are "fingerplay" and "fingerplay".

There are 3 reasons ladies decline this.

1) Most guys think they have to try and get their whole hand in there or be slamming your pelvic floor to pulp when doing this.

2) Dirty hands and nails. Even if she said yes on phone and you pitch with dirty hands and nails chances are zero u will get a chance to touch nevermind play.

3) Pure trust issues.
Just like a dog or a cat will only show their bellies or throughts to those they trust..Ladies only face away from you and allow you total control over them if they trust you.

Maybe try and make a normal massage with hand relieve appointment with a lady you like and after the session. Explain to her what you would like in the next session.

Build on the trust issues, keep your nails clean and remember you not trying to play with her spleen but with her pussy..do not try to get your whole hand in there.;)
adickdid
adickdid - Re: Predickament
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 12:16:08

ahhhhhh Miss Red,

Thank you very much, 1 and 2 aren't issues I would personally have to deal with. Hygiene is a priority to me. Makes the session so much more enjoyable. 1, I can imagine is a problem.

3 is however something I didn't even consider and think you may have hit the nail on the head here.

Thank you for the suggestion, seems this may be the way to go here.

I would think that massage ladies would have an issue with this though. They normally have rules of you can only touch what you can see.....and I'm lying there thinking, lady you are starker's, I could probably see your ancestry if I looked hard enough :D
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Predickament
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4831
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 12:34:07

Lmao..very true...well if you not to the fh type of guy. Find a fh lady that does massages aswell or someone like the very famous lady in centurion that offer "Half gfe" sessions.
Courtney
Courtney - Re: Predickament
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 446
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 14:04:30

@adickdid when you come back to the curvy side give me a call ,I am a bit out of Pretoria but I promise I am worth the drive and can definitely fulfill your request.

Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.