Navigation
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Let me
Let me
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6255
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 07:35:00

.... Be in love with you for an hour of tlc and passion.
I offer the most sensual gfe.
Ok, so eloquence is not my thing. I am just a doer. If you're looking for someone who can totally be in love with you for an hour, I'm your passionate hot momma, fat rolls an' all. I guarantee ultimate satisfaction. I totally lose myself in our sessions.
I do not have extras, except for greek. If I do it, it's included in the price and if I don't do it, it's not available at an extra fee. Take note I only do greek with guys I have seen before.
Once,twice, even thrice, same price. Payment is in cash, on arrival.
I cater for guys aged 25 upwards, all races. I do not cater for guys who are tripping on drugs or alcohol. I reserve the right to turn down anybody if I feel uncomfortably for any reason.
My rates R550/Hr,not negotiable.I am reviewing my rates, so come see my while my rates are as stated above. There is a possible price increase on the cards. I am still doing my sums.
You may omit any part of the standard menu, but the rate stays the same.
Nou daar het julle dit.
The quickest way to contact me is by call. I do answer all forms of communication but it is not always immediately.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.