Navigation
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Just till Sunday
Just till Sunday
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6237
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-15 07:53:43

R250/15 min blow and go. (Ow, although owo is on the menu, but that's not what this deal is about). This deal is for the guys who just wannna blow their load and shake the stress, for the guys who do not need all the trimmings. My hour bookings are great value for money as well. This is not something I offer as a regular service. Offer applies 7am-10.30am ONLY till Sunday 17/10.
And as I always remind guys, I reserve the right to turn dowm anybody if I am not comfortable
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Just till Sunday
Re: Just till Sunday
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6240
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-16 06:36:22
Edited: 2021-10-16 06:37:06

Good morning gents. This ridiculous, crazy, special still runs today and tomorrow. Please not that I am very specific on what is on order. The special applies to a covered blow only. I am very good at it, ek s ma net. I do cater for all the BJ bells and whistles too but those are part and parcel of normal half and hour bookings.
Pls allow 30 mins notice because I have a shower before every single appointment even if it is only a blow and go.
If you can, rather call to arrange I am experiencing WhatsApp issues- I do not get notifications of every message, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
primebeef
primebeef - Re: Just till Sunday
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1494
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-16 08:24:08

Pity u far east long way to travel for 15 min unfortunately
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Just till Sunday
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6242
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-16 08:55:46
Edited: 2021-10-16 08:57:32

On 2021-10-16 08:24:08 primebeef said:
Pity u far east long way to travel for 15 min unfortunately

There is method in my madness, kind sir. All the guys who took me up on the deal thought exactly like you ( one or 2 actually came for 15 mins). They called because of the offer and booked for longer cos even then my rate is good value for money.
This is actually for the guy who is a bit early for an East Rand appointment or wants to offload before heading back after an appointment, at least that's who I aimed at. But the guys had other plans. Most came for the special but ended up staying and paying for a bit longer

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.