Harley
Harley - Bookong platforms NB-- >No WhatsApp
Bookong platforms NB-- >No WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 930
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 11:39:29

Good Morning

Please contact me via Telegram, Call, Sms or PM I am accepting bookings on all platforms.

Thank you to the person who reported my account on WhatsApp, most of the ladies here myself included are supporting our children.

In future, please think very carefully before you throw a tantrum, your selfish act has not only affected just me, but my children too.
Busty Lacy
Busty Lacy - Re: Bookong platforms NB-- >No WhatsApp
Re: Bookong platforms NB-- >No WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 206
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 13:30:57

Some people are just bored and nasty, I had my true caller reported as spam and it really messed up business, but just remember every dog gets its day and pig gets its year. Karma is a bitch

Xxx
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Bookong platforms NB-- >No WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4802
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 14:47:46
Edited: 2021-10-14 14:48:22

My business whatsup has also been reported.. posted about it somewhere.

You can still use normal whatsup though takes a day or so to get that back on your original number.

But I agree it is real petty and immature behaviour by someone that clearly feels threatened, to report someone else's whatsup.

But some people think blowing out all the other candles makes their light shine brighter.. it does not it just make their light look so much smaller and weaker.
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: Bookong platforms NB-- >No WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2796
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 15:26:46

On 2021-10-14 13:30:57 Busty Lacy said:
Some people are just bored and nasty, I had my true caller reported as spam and it really messed up business, but just remember every dog gets its day and pig gets its year. Karma is a bitch

Xxx

I've had this happen to me as well. Pretty vile people out there
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Bookong platforms NB-- >No WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12090
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 15:31:58

Reason why I have never used this business whatsApp,I use to see the lady i stayed with in 2017 getting banned everytime.so I never moved to business whatsApp:))I have not any problems with my normal whatsApp:))I hope you get sorted soon

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.