Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - In case you didn't know
In case you didn't know
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6224
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-12 16:51:52
Edited: 2021-10-12 16:55:02

I am the epitome of the fat and fabulous BBW. I am comfortable in my full figure. I am in hormonal overdrive and am intent on enjoying what I do. I cater for the guy who enjoys the bigger, full figured woman with experience. Gfe is what I do best.
I work and walk alone. I am not in partnership with anybody and therefore do not offer doubles or cater for more than 1 guy. I have heard some ladies claiming to be friends with me, I don't know them at all. I only have 1 wg friend and we don't work in the same area nor do we do doubles.
I have the right to refuse anybody if anything makes me uncomfortable. No druggies or drunks will be entertained, not even weed or poppers are allowed. This is not negotiable.
I work from 8am-8pm (I like to be done by 9pm)
I can be available before 8am if you arrange the day before.
I will respond to calls, PM's, emails, WhatsApp. However, the quickest and easiest way to get hold of me is by telephone call.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.