Navigation
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Whats in a name
Whats in a name
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1750
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-06 12:38:04

So I realised today that I avoid ladies with certain names, there is an absolute stunner on her who ticks all my boxes. However her working name is the same as my mother and just no can't do it

Does the ladies name affect you or not

Jake
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Whats in a name
Re: Whats in a name
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2640
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-06 12:44:51

On 2021-10-06 12:38:04 Jakeburns78 said:
So I realised today that I avoid ladies with certain names, there is an absolute stunner on her who ticks all my boxes. However her working name is the same as my mother and just no can't do it

Jake

Oh dear...this made me smile now...LOL
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: Whats in a name
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 262
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-06 12:48:21

On 2021-10-06 12:38:04 Jakeburns78 said:

Jake

I know what you mean. I had a client whose name was my dad's name. But the fact he looked like "the Rock" I just had to have him.
I am sure once your in her presence your forget the name thing. I know I did...
bartez
bartez - Re: Whats in a name
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-06 12:49:12

Not really, but if you like the name makes things a little interesting
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Whats in a name
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11921
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-06 12:53:45
Edited: 2021-10-06 12:54:31

This reminds me of my 2 ex boyfriends i dated in the past,whose mothers had the same names as me.They never called me by my full name hahahaha,especially the other one,when his angry at me.he would say to me you just like my mom hahaha,and have a regular his mom also has my name hahaha....
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Whats in a name
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4749
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-06 14:06:25

Lol .. made me smile.

Just remember that the names on here are very rarely the real names... So just ask if you can call her something else or stick to ..sweety, darling, my lady ect..

Have a regular client that had been calling me sonja since the first time he showed up . Never corrected him.

A month or so ago he asks me to send him the links to all my ads.. he then whatsups me and ask me why I changed my name? That's why he could not find my ads! Calmly just told him I never changed my name he called me sonja from day one and I thought it was part of a fantasy thing so just did not say anything ;)

Now he uses Louise or call me miss, but now and then still slips up and call me sonja. I think it is hilarious when it happens ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Whats in a name
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-06 17:53:22

Haha I wonder how I would react if I experienced this. There is something unshakeably yucky, even though you know it shouldn't matter. Maybe give Miss Red's advice a try and just change the name. Little head will thank you for it.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Whats in a name
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9137
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-06 18:01:33

Jake...just call her BABE and pomp away!
Ageless
Ageless - Re: Whats in a name
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 220
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-11 08:10:22

How about seeing a lady that advertises under a name and when you get to know her and her real name slips out she has the same name as your daughter...
Instant drooper pointing to half past six. Took many a minute to figure out how to overcum that one.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Whats in a name
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1505
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-11 09:05:41

On 2021-10-06 18:01:33 semensquirter said:
Jake...just call her BABE and pomp away!

I prefer Mami, but good idea, rename, use a generic name and have your fun. If your best friend or brother was married to a sexy goddess. Assuming they are religious and will not share. Then you find a gorgeous lady advertising on ESA with the same name, you are going to want to try that out

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.