Navigation
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Do you pay the deposit?
Do you pay the deposit?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1173
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 13:19:56
Edited: 2021-10-09 13:20:27

Punters.

How many of you actually pay the deposit to make a booking?

Personally I couldn't. Regardless of how good the reputation of the lady,I don't want to risk being duped. Yes, there are plenty of trustworthy ladies here, but I've already paid school fees with a 'retainer' deal and I'm not about to make the same mistake.

What you guys think?

And to the ladies, please understand that when a punter declines to make a booking because of a deposit, its not an insult.
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 355
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 13:29:03

Not a chance.

Used to have more faith in this regard but got burned. You don't pay anything upfront, even more so to someone you have never met.

Just find another lady.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1306
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 13:31:04

Snowballs chance in hell.
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1174
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 13:35:03

On 2021-10-09 13:29:03 majorjohn said:
Not a chance.

Used to have more faith in this regard but got burned. You don't pay anything upfront, even more so to someone you have never met.

Just find another lady.

Even if I've met her, I wouldn't..
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 356
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 13:38:23

On 2021-10-09 13:35:03 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
On 2021-10-09 13:29:03 majorjohn said: Not a chance.

Just find another lady.

Even if I've met her, I wouldn't..

Even if you have seen her many times and think you know her.
Ethics in the punting scene is the shortest book in the world.
YourChunkyFunkiness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1175
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 13:41:22

On 2021-10-09 13:38:23 majorjohn said:
On 2021-10-09 13:35:03
Ethics in the punting scene is the shortest book in the world.

That should be a slogan!!!!!!
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4776
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-09 13:54:41

On 2021-10-09 13:19:56 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
Punters.

And to the ladies, please understand that when a punter declines to make a booking because of a deposit, its not an insult.

I am one of those ladies that prefer a deposit for certain things like outcalls, allnights, advance appointments set days in advance.. and full payment for remote stuff upfront.;) i mentioned my reasons for this in length in another thread.

But I would Never take it as an insult if anyone ain't comfortable with paying deposit and would try to find alternative .;)

It is every punters right to determine his own risks just like it is mine and therefore we act accordingly.

@mj....that is very very sad to read as I have some amazing retainer clients and do not for the life of me understand how a lady can f... that up.

Sometimes I wish I could convert all my regular clients to retainer deals;), they would save a lot of money and I would have a very nice basic salary to start of with every month;)

But ladies f . Up things like your lady did makes it very hard for guys to trust SPs.
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 506
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 14:02:34

Short answer is no. If a WG needs money and I know her really really well ill help where I can and expect nothing in return.
(Awesome girls like Kaycee are actually totally good for it)
YourChunkyFunkiness
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1176
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 14:11:27

On 2021-10-09 13:54:41 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
On 2021-10-09 13:19:56
I am one of those ladies that prefer a deposit for certain things like outcalls, allnights, advance appointments set days in advance.. and full payment for remote stuff upfront.;) i mentioned my reasons for this in length in another thread.

But I would Never take it as an insult if anyone ain't comfortable with paying deposit and would try to find alternative .;)

It is every punters right to determine his own risks just like it is mine and therefore we act accordingly.

@mj....that is very very sad to read as I have some amazing retainer clients and do not for the life of me understand how a lady can f... that up.

Sometimes I wish I could convert all my regular clients to retainer deals;), they would save a lot of money and I would have a very nice basic salary to start of with every month;)

But ladies f . Up things like your lady did makes it very hard for guys to trust SPs.

I've heard the awful stories about out calls that turn into cancellations when she arrived at the agreed place. Its only fair that something is paid upfront.

Kudos to you for having a solid reputation with your clients and have ongoing retainers. Girls like you are a dime a dozen :)
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Do you pay the deposit?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4777
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-09 14:42:12

There are plenty SPs around that are great honorable people with solid reputations that would never fuckup a retainer deal as they know how hard it if to get them in the first place, they just do not get "spot lighted" as often as those that fuck it up.

If maybe guys that are happy with their retainer deals would "spot light" these ladies more often and not try to keep them to themselves ;) it would help others to know where to go for that kind of deals ;)

I personally know 4 other Sps that also have retainer deals with regular clients that are happy enough to repeat it monthly. Two of whom is based in Centurion and other two in JHB area.( not mentioning names as I haven't checked if adds are active)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.