IOverflow
IOverflow - Tinder vs paying a wg
Tinder vs paying a wg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-20 19:15:20

Hi everyone

Out of curiosity, why don't guys rather use tinder vs paying a wg? Benefits of a wg are?
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: Tinder vs paying a wg
Re: Tinder vs paying a wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1561
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-20 19:19:35
Edited: 2021-09-20 19:20:04

Because girls on tinder are looking for a blesser and feelings
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Tinder vs paying a wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5081
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-20 19:59:38

Because we can pay wgs to leave or we can leave.

Tinder Pros:
1. You don't need to pay. Before the simp brigade says it always costs you, you find girls that game to meet at your/her place. No dates! That way you both know it's going down. I don't waste my time otherwise.
2. You don't have to dress up. That's right! 80% of my hook-ups are at night chatting to them and hitting them with some naughty talk. If they're responsive, I suggest we meet for the real thing and let them know I'm already in my PJ's. Your work should already have been done by tour profile and your chat.
3. You're never in a clock so you can take your time. 99% of the time it's an overnighter.
4. They're horny women. So they'll be pushing you for at least 3 rounds in a night.
5. They're very agreeable. They all do OWO and 90% actual swallow.
6. You will often score some food and drinks if you go to her place.

Tinder Cons:
1. Most of the pics are very deceiving and you will very likely end up with fat chicks more often than not. If they're not, still well below the hotness of the pics.
2. Get used to rejection. Can be disheartening for some guys as some chicks will literally match you to tell you off like being too old or the wrong race.
3. The odds are stacked against you for matching firstly so even when you match. She has hundreds of guys asking the same things so easy for you to get ghosted of others have better game or you say one wrong thing, they're gone.
4. Women there overvalue themselves to the enth degree. Two's size 40+ with 3 kids and living with parents unable to pay their own bills believe they deserve perfect 10's because thirsty guys swipe right and thrill them. If you find an educated one with a decent job, she wants the CEO/director of a big company with Lamborghinis and Rolexes and he must be a Virgin waiting for her all mightiness.
5. You can't just bang and leave in an hour. You usually have to spend time time talking before during and after and let them stay over or you have to stay over, even before lockdown, this is the norm.
6. Some get too comfortable. They will pull an overnight to a whole weekend. When you say, you've got friends or family to see, they'll start hinting or trying to tag along or stick around.
7. Woman hardly ever seem to match outside of their race in the real world, at least the half decent looking one's. You get some chances which you can't consider.
8. Lot's of catfish profiles and no reviews, lol
9. You do get some they try to lowkey be an undercover wg and ask you to buy cigs or drinks for them. Cut them off after the first time if you're already on your way and move to the next. If you haven't left home. Make an excuse and. Call someone else. Ghost them after. This is their modus operandi. If you look at it from a cost perspective though, that's still way cheaper than punting and an overnight instead of a quickie at the cost.
10. You have to lie that you looking for more than a relationship to get a match even though they lie by being on a hook-up app when they don't want to hook-up. Then you have to tell them you don't want a serious relationship and chat until they get into the same headspace.

N4P
RenePhillips
RenePhillips - Re: Tinder vs paying a wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-20 23:51:55

Hahahahahaha @TheConsList.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tinder vs paying a wg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-09-21 01:09:13

The best and most pleasurable fuck I have ever had, with the findest memories and the height of sensual was a one night stand on tinder. She was let's say a 6.5/10 looks wise, but we went at it 6 times in about 4 hours. She was absolutely incredible.

What did it cost? Well swiping through about 1000+ tinder profiles lol, a tinder gold account, talking to about 20 others that lead to nothing, and being catfished twice.

Do the math and incl. the time and effort that goes into that.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-21 05:06:47

I just spent a day Tinder flirting someone, only to discover now that he is a dude. And that's after spending days swiping 1000s of profiles

ESA, and the lovely WGs are worth every cent in comparison
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: Tinder vs paying a wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 270
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-21 07:19:23

Because "Hi are you available and what's your rate" appear to be very easy and successful pick up lines.
Loux
Loux - Re: Tinder vs paying a wg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-21 08:01:33

Tinder way to complicated...could end up costing more also
WolfieX
WolfieX - Re: Tinder vs paying a wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-21 08:20:13

I suppose the same could be said for any app or website that 'matches' people. I've hooked up with several lovely ladies on these, but honestly 80% of them are still just trying to suck as much money in the form of airtime or loans from you as they can. And that's from the group that are actually genuine. The majority are just scammers.

Taking this into account, the WG route is just simpler and probably cheaper in the long run. Especially if you live in an area where you have hundreds of options.

It's the quiet areas where we have to go the long way around and filter through the junk to find the very rare gem.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-09-21 08:49:39

Paying a WG is a sure thing and you get to be in control of who you want to contact and see. I had my first regular explain this to me on my first ever punt with her when I was young and nervous she said you can see this as a sure thing for the same money you would spend at a bar trying to pick up a girl etc (this was before tinder existed) but in later years I noticed using tinder is that it always ends up costing you whether it is time to set up the hookup or going out first and spending money on dinner and drinks before an all nighter etc.

I personally prefer punting because I know I will have an hour here or 90mins there and I know I want to be with a certain lady and I get to fit it into my schedule as I would like. Tinder does work and I've had a fair amount of hookups using it but the time investment waiting to get matches and knowing that there's a 99% chance the lady looks half as good as her pictures makes it a lot more of a long game.

The ladies on ESA are for the majority absolute pros and well worth their fees.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.