Navigation
Gretchen
Gretchen - Deposit or not?
Deposit or not?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 522
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-22 16:01:03

There are to many clients wasting my time lately. Today, because of a birthday suite request, I paid the venue before the client arrived. Needless to say I'm out of pocket for that money now. I am seriously considering asking a small deposit. Looking from a client perspective, I would feel uncomfortable to pay half upfront. I was thinking along the line of R150. Its R100 for the room and R50 for fuel which will at least cover expenses in case of a no show.
I'm worried that this might scare off new clients.
What amount would you deem appropriate?
How do you feel about paying the deposit? If the reason for deposit was explained to you and the amount is small, would you cash send it?
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Deposit or not?
Re: Deposit or not?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5092
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-22 16:15:06

I probably won't do it.

N4P
bals
bals - Re: Deposit or not?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-22 16:29:46

Also wouldnt do it
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Deposit or not?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1122
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-22 16:31:57

Nope. Burned too many times.
Southern lover
Southern lover - Re: Deposit or not?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-22 16:43:15

Been having bad experiences paying deposits. Sadly i wouldn't do i.
CatEater
CatEater - Re: Deposit or not?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-22 17:02:38

Paying a deposit isn't a problem. The problem is paying it without leaving a trail.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Deposit or not?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4671
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-22 17:20:24
Edited: 2021-09-22 17:30:06

The sad truth is that there will be very few guys that are willing to pay deposits.

The scanky scaly dishonest girls have ruined it for the honest genuine ladies, that just want to protect themselves and their income/time against the no shows and assholes out there.

I however have stuck to my guns as far as requiring a deposit for outcalls,overnights, advance booking ( longer than a day).

When you have not shown up for an appointment a previous time, I will ask a deposit, I am done playing around with my time. I will not risk you not showing up a second time, while I keep a time slot for you and show others away.

And I will very definitely ask a deposit for special requests like you had, there is no way in a million years I will meet a man that I have never seen before naked at my door, nothing stops him from having a good long look and then deciding to leave and wank off sitting in his car around the corner!

Has me asking for deposits lost me bookings.?
Yes, it most definitely did.
Am I sorry about sticking to my preferred way of operations?
No, I am not;)

My preferred way has saved me many a time from serious time wasters and having to deal with fools.

Can't count how many times I had an requests for travels, and asked a deposit to secure an appointment and then the conversation just die;)

And Bam... two/three days later another lady reports that guy as a no show or a time waster because he made her travel for nothing or did not show up.

To the honest guys out there that feel that I am unfair asking a deposit sometimes, I am truly sorry that you have to deal with the aftermath of the arsholeness displayed by some of your fellow men.

I know that there are many of you that will never display the kind of behaviour they did, that has us ladies doing what every we can to protect ourselves.

@cretchen Do what makes you feel secure , but be prepared to meet with a lot of resistance if you choose to ask for deposits.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Deposit or not?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-09-22 17:48:37

I think, the guys that are serious enough, won't mind paying a deposit..
And the ladies, well if they feel they need a deposit then should ask..
Lots of other industries u have to pay deposits for goods or services rendered..
Don't see it as a big deal
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Deposit or not?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-22 17:58:16

Will pass thanks
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Deposit or not?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1712
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-22 17:59:47

I have no problems with paying a deposit, but I only visit with reputable ladies, ladies like @Gretchen and @Ms Red

These are not the ladies who rip off punters so why not decide based on the lady, if she has a good reputation and has been around a while then you should be happy to do it

If she is the latest pretty poppy who has been here 5 minutes then no don't do it

In my experience its the ladies who suffer a lot more from No shows than the guys having problems with ladies no showing them

Jake

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.