Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Unprofessional WGs!
Unprofessional WGs!
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-10-07 08:38:56

I find it utterly disrespectful & unprofessional when you arrive at an appointment with a WG and suddenly her phone is off or she's not answering. Why not just state that you'll be busy at the agreed time and rather request another slot??? Some of us travel from far and it's a waste of time & petrol to drive all the way for nothing. #Disappointed
Sage
Sage - Re: Unprofessional WGs!
Re: Unprofessional WGs!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2871
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-07 08:42:22

Totally unprofessional
Leave a comment on her profile.
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: Unprofessional WGs!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1615
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-07 09:59:27

I just dont understand why ladies do that! It blows my mind!! And then they want to complain about no-shows... that is truly unprofessional and disrespectful :(
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Unprofessional WGs!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11931
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-07 10:11:42

But who wouldn't want to fuck Mzekezeke?
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Unprofessional WGs!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4756
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-07 10:18:59

I agree it is totally unprofessional.

But we all know that things do happen and you should maybe give her the benefit of the doubt and see if there a valid reason for that;)

My phone died once and I did not notice as I was warming up oil, and getting coffee cups ready, ect.

I am waiting for client. The client can't get hold of me. Big bols up.

About 10 minutes after appointed time I pick up phone to send him a text to tell him he is late and I will be cancelling the appointment only to realise my phone had died.
I felt like a total twat!!!

He could have just walked up and rang the bell on his appointed time. But he did not. He tried to phone first. And when he did not get an answer left.

I asked why did he not just come up and ring the bell. He said he did that once with another lady and ran into another punter that was leaving. I was shocked that girls can schedule bookings so on top of each other. But was also a bit offended as he has visited before and should know by now that won't happen with me.. I don't operate that way.

He was not to far way and did return for his appointment and I gave him some discount.

But if I did not get hold of him when I texted him and we did not manage to rectify the problem...he could have been this OP writing this;(! and I would have been labled as "unprofessional".

KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Unprofessional WGs!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8150
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-07 10:20:24

On 2021-10-07 08:38:56 Mzekezeke said:
I find it utterly disrespectful & unprofessional when you arrive at an appointment with a WG and suddenly her phone is off or she's not answering. Why not just state that you'll be busy at the agreed time and rather request another slot??? Some of us travel from far and it's a waste of time & petrol to drive all the way for nothing. #Disappointed

Absolutely agree on this statement.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Unprofessional WGs!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2728
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-07 10:50:50

There is no excuse for not informing of not being able to honor an appointment. This is not only responiblaty of the SP, but also that of the punter.

Unfortunately we are preaching to the "converted", those guilty of this behaviour don't care and will continue to do so.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Unprofessional WGs!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9147
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-07 11:04:53

On 2021-10-07 10:11:42 Miss Barbie Doll said:

LMFAO...maybe she don't like "quiet ou's"...hehehehe
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Unprofessional WGs!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11934
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-07 11:17:19

On 2021-10-07 11:04:53 semensquirter said:
On 2021-10-07 10:11:42

LMFAO...maybe she don't like "quiet ou's"...hehehehe

Or maybe she is too stiff like me who can't dance,so she didn't want ukushaya isguqa ngamadolo hahahaha
RenePhillips
RenePhillips - Re: Unprofessional WGs!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-08 03:59:51

On 2021-10-07 10:11:42 Miss Barbie Doll said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.