Navigation
Sweet Candy
Sweet Candy - The husband joke
The husband joke
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 23
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-06 14:30:17

The husband comes home and worried because he has a scratch on his chest caused by a fingernail from his mistress, opens the door seeing the cat asleep on the couch, gives him a tremendous kick. The cat "screams" a loud meow and runs out the door. The wife comes in the living room and asks what happened and he angrily replied :

"This cat seems crazy, I was walking on and just like that, he jumped on me and scratched me in the chest"

"Look at that hell of a scratch!"

The woman replied :

You did very well, today this fucker has bitten my ass and gave me a hell of a hickey on my neck.....
CatEater
CatEater - Re: The husband joke
Re: The husband joke
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 92
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-06 15:54:49

Hahaha

Two can play this game ha
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: The husband joke
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8147
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-06 16:04:03

On 2021-10-06 14:30:17 Sweet Candy said:
The husband comes home and worried because he has a scratch on his chest caused by a fingernail from his mistress, opens the door seeing the cat asleep on the couch, gives him a tremendous kick. The cat "screams" a loud meow and runs out the door. The wife comes in the living room and asks what happened and he angrily replied :

"This cat seems crazy, I was walking on and just like that, he jumped on me and scratched me in the chest"

"Look at that hell of a scratch!"

The woman replied :

You did very well, today this fucker has bitten my ass and gave me a hell of a hickey on my neck.....

Lmao brilliant
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: The husband joke
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11967
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-06 16:36:48

Let that be a lesson to him .. lol
Zackjhono
Zackjhono - Re: The husband joke
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 268
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-06 20:37:56

Hahaha

Good one
Baiden jr
Baiden jr - Re: The husband joke
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-06 20:58:03

I visited my friend all beaten up in Hospital, I asked, what the heaven happened to you?
He, remember last night, the pretty sexy tall brunette, I chatted with? Well, I went home with her, we were both so turned on, didn't even make it to the bedroom. Took her on the dining room table. When all of a sudden we heard a car in the driveway. She said, quickly take the back door! I know I should have ducked, but an offer like that, comes only once in a lifetime!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.