Criminal.
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Entire booking eft reversed all nighter
Re: Entire booking eft reversed all nighter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11898
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-14 05:57:00

It's called karma.. the universe is serving you with exactly what u deserve. Remember pablos how u slandered their name, NICCI
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Entire booking eft reversed all nighter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11802
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-14 16:43:40

Lesson number 1 with eft. All payments must be cleared immediately if the money does not reflect it's not in hand.

Lesson number 2 transfer the payment to another account as soon as it reflects.

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Entire booking eft reversed all nighter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8577
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-14 19:18:00

On 2023-11-14 16:43:40 Arhwen said:
Lesson number 1 with eft. All payments must be cleared immediately if the money does not reflect it's not in hand.

Awesome and constructive advise.

Thank you Arhwen.

RB.
Kaycee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11914
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-14 20:24:17

On 2023-11-14 16:43:40 Arhwen said:

Lesson 3 don't transfer funds to another account reason being, both my bank accounts were locked because of transferring. Client was a doos and went to his bank,and the bank opened up a fraud investigation against me. I transferred the eft from capitec to fnb. Bank saw this could well be fraud believed the guy and no access to either accounts..
Just withdraw it asap and deposit again...

Post is on the private forum, 2020 April/may..
Kaycee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11915
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-14 20:27:16

Lesson 4
Make sure that u get sms proof of payment from your bank. Check its sent from an actual bank number. Not a normal cellphone sms, if it looks suspicious, check his number against the sms, fake payment is just a copy and paste sent from his cell phone number. Taught u guys something,
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Entire booking eft reversed all nighter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11807
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-14 20:55:22
Edited: 2023-11-14 20:59:52

On 2023-11-14 20:24:17 Kaycee said:
On 2023-11-14 16:43:40 Arhwen said: Lesson number 1 with eft. All payments must be cleared immediately if the money does not reflect it's not in hand.

Lesson 3 don't transfer funds to another account reason being, both my bank accounts were locked because of transferring. Client was a doos and went to his bank,and the bank opened up a fraud investigation against me. I transferred the eft from capitec to fnb. Bank saw this could well be fraud believed the guy and no access to either accounts..
Just withdraw it asap and deposit again...

Post is on the private forum, 2020 April/may..

Unfortunately I am not going to dig for the post as I don't have time to sit on forum all day everyday today was an exception to the rule.

I guess I must just be lucky or perhaps I must be doing something right perhaps it's my Darma.

If a guy values the service recieved or the SP he will pay her her worth and more or at least this is my response.

PS. In terms of your response to Jody PS remember PEO who live in glass houses should not throw stones ;)

Anyway have a lovely evening ladies as I choose not to Entertain drama or any negativity.

@ Kaycee you catch more bees with honey and attract more Brommers with shit

# Just saying
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: Entire booking eft reversed all nighter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-26 05:27:19

There is a flaw in the banking sector. A person can buy a car from someone. Pay via bank transfer take collection of the car and then go to the back and reverse the money. No questions asked and the other person doesnt even recieve a phone call that the money is being reversed. I spoke to a standard bank manager and he said yes that can be done. Thats scary actualy
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Entire booking eft reversed all nighter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2064
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-26 20:58:08

Help me understand, how TF do you withdraw or transfer to another account monies you've been paid into your account by a client if you have money in that account ??

So you have let say R90k in your bank account client pays in R3k, how do your get "that" R3k out or transferred to another account ?
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Entire booking eft reversed all nighter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2226
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-26 21:12:30

Maybe i dont understand. But i guess you have R0 (or close to that) and then transfer or withdraw the full eft paid into the account?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.