Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Vaccination Sites allowing walk ins
Vaccination Sites allowing walk ins
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-08 10:11:07

Good morning all,

I am looking for some guidance on vaccination sites in Gauteng that are taking walk ins below the age of 40? Any assistance or guidance with this will be sincerely appreciated

Any guidance to private individuals who can assist with the vaccine will be sincerely appreciated as well.

Thank you
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Vaccination Sites allowing walk ins
Re: Vaccination Sites allowing walk ins
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8590
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 10:15:24

Not for that age group yet.

Walk ins are for the age groups that are currently being vaccinated...50's and older. If you are in that age group and did not register, You must register on one of the Govt. sites, then you can use that reference number and walk in to get vaccinated without a date booking.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Vaccination Sites allowing walk ins
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5789
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-08 10:24:18
Edited: 2021-07-08 10:26:24

On 2021-07-08 10:11:07 Tommy_boy007 said:

Any guidance to private individuals who can assist with the vaccine will be sincerely appreciated as well.

Thank you

I am just curious, Why?
I know this is of no help to you but may help others in the greater Benoni area. I got an appointment at Lakeview hospital Benoni on Tuesday. No crowds or queues. I am sure other hospitals in the Netcare group are doing the same
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Vaccination Sites allowing walk ins
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4666
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 11:15:21
Edited: 2021-07-08 11:16:16

On 2021-07-08 10:11:07 Tommy_boy007 said:
Good morning all,

I am looking for some guidance on vaccination sites in Gauteng that are taking walk ins below the age of 40? Any assistance or guidance with this will be sincerely appreciated

Thank you

You mean assistance in getting a vaccine illegally?

If you become a doctor or some other medical professional, you can get the vaccine if you're under 50 legally.

N4P

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.