buzzy64
buzzy64 - Hey @ ESA - Well Done
Hey @ ESA - Well Done
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 229
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 14:37:40

Hey ESA folks

Through my businesses JUST this week i dealt with 3 of the major private banking divisions from call centre to private/prestige bankers and all the exclusivity it apparently comes with

Ive also dealt with 2 of the cellphone providers as well as 2 different shipping companies

2 reputable share brokers and 1 clearing house

Either there was nobody available to do what i needed which they offered, their computer system was faulty, they needed someone superior to sign off, they couldnt give me any information on my own account, and nothing was related to covid.

the level of incompetency is at new highs every minute in this "educated, titled driven" society we live in

I also bought a coke from checkers and the cashier was more helpful and polite than the fancy titled individuals i had to deal with this week who couldnt do their basic jobs

despite your rules and stuff you get trashed upon from some folks here, you guys have provided a seamless issue free problem free environment for as long as ive used this platform and from those ive spoken to youve handled issues well from both sides advertiser and gold members.

so just in case anyone at ESA is having a crap day WELL DONE to you guys and if its a good day, Thank you regardless and please continue to provide the great issue free service you do provide.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.