Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Duck in water;)
Duck in water;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4217
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 17:07:38

A punter told me this story of the duck in the water this morning. And I thought it to be beautiful and so true a lot of the time. So I thought I would share this with you.

We all see the duck on the surface of the water, floating cracefully looking so calm and content and think how beautiful it is while it floats there soaking up the sun on his back.

We do not see how hard that duck is paddling underneath the surface to stay afloat ,to keep gliding, to stop itself from sinking or getting pulled down stream with the current.

People are often like that. They beautiful and happy and smiling and seem very balanced, together and content. But we do not see the struggles or how hard they fight and work to stay that way.

We only see the surface of others around us we very rarely get to have a glimpse beneath the surface.

Moral of the story don't be that current that might result in the duck having to paddle harder, rather be the sun that warms the ducks back;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.