Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - .....tonight we shall dine
.....tonight we shall dine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8071
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-07 18:35:11

My mind very awake tonight...as the dusk fell and him having said he wished to come knocking on my door.

Perhaps a dinner?

And so began the creaming of my flesh...standing in front of a mirror, ever critical of myself but, loving that womanly inviting sensual seduction that mirrored every move of mine and made me sigh with deep satisfaction.

To dab a little on my ankles, that top of that crease of my bum cheeks just above the coccyx bone and....behind each ear...a musky heady perfume subtle in its "I wanna be fucked most royal" type of scent.

Sheer stockings to guide up my legs.
A light silken shift ...step into a pair of understated classy stilettos.

A face fresh of make-up....except for a lip lined mouth brushed with a natural skin toned type of rouge lipstick
Hair a carefree mess but, still stylish.

And then Last....that silken knee length dress.
A type of material that clung, to the nipples to the fullness of my hips, curved bum.

Of course...no panty.

Why should I?

The dress was long enough and those lines did know to ruin the flawless fall of cloth.

Dinner.

Tonight we shall dine.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.