Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ...his cockworship fix
...his cockworship fix
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7866
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-20 11:47:22

Posted as an audio on those naughty whatspp groups going around....and here is the written.

And yes MANY have received sexting voice notes from me.....these ones shall be to plant that seed into your head and open the doors to my RB world of erotica and then

....come be mine.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%$$$$$$$$

It wasn't as if I didn't want to fuck him.

It simply was...that I didn't want to fuck him toooo quickly.

You see...my pleasure always lies in the tease before the bedroom sleaze ...as I put it.

There is something to be said of a man gripped in lusty expectations, initially his cock never too sure if it may stand in complete hard glory, yet...giving itself away for that hard shaftiness already quite obvious .

I love the come hither look in a man's eyes as I stare back and dare him to step closer.

And because I am quite vocal about what I want to have and, do to my man....the lead is many a time left to me....

Unless

Unless....we know each other from a few previous encounters .

I may say I want to fuck him but, in essence , it is a,sort of lovemaking....a ritual of devouring , nibbling, licking sucking... until that point that I am unashamedly near dripping from wantonness ....to surrender to that mutual play.

It is soooooo easy to fuck a cock with hands mouth tits...pussy.

Naked on naked and that gobble, spit, slap...bounce ...could be, might be ....

But....I like to take my time before we get there

And

For example

Every slip

Every thrust

Every caress

Every togue flick

....mutual

A deeeep penetration into one's imagination and memory banks hankering for a repeat.

I just love being sensually flirty and needy

Wantonly sexsensual.

Erotically driven and selfish in pleasures shared .

I love my man hugry for all I want to take from him and in return give.

So yes....I did "fuck" him and took 90minutes to do so... still too short.

How I did it?

A tell for another time.

For now all I can tell u is that his ding dong looked hangingly wasted yet, already looking for its next cockworship fix.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.