Nicci
Nicci - Story being spread about me
Story being spread about me
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 755
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-15 09:21:07

Good morning.

I have a huge problem with the 4th time a punter has been honest and decent enough to share this information with me. I will share the screen shot with whomever needs to see it. 0661557700. I have obviously kept the punters information private.

I had a problem with a man who i rented from that could not keep himself out of my bedroom while I was sleeping. When I left the following day on the 20 of January he pretending to be Lebanese threatened me so that i would not tell anyone what he had done.

I have never heard from or seen that man again. I was afraid of the fact that he was threatening me and I, out of pure decency told one man the manager of the venue I moved to, to Inform as it was the right thing to do

HE IS NOT AND WAS NOT A Lebanese man.

He has since NEVER bothered me ever again. I have no issues with any kind of people that attract trouble. This is purely vindictive.

Please ignore this man. I am trying to find out what or why he has a problem with me. I have informed esa.

Thanks
Nicci

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.