Russian Bridgitte - ....I am drowning
....I am drowning
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5993
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-16 09:21:57
Edited: 2023-04-16 09:24:43

Of late, he found it hard to sleep.

So much was on the go. Money was tight. It never used to be. But what was getting to him was looking out at others and wandering how they were getting by.

It scared him. He looked at his wife fast asleep , sprawled next to him. She looked so peaceful. He wished he could talk to her. Share his concerns, but all they seemed to do was argue. About anything and everything.

There was no use trying to force sleep tonight, so he got up, made his way to the lounge, and sat down. In the dark.

It wasn't that she was to blame for the arguments. It was his evasive manner , his silence that spurred her verbosity.
She tried so hard to engage him in conversation, and all he did was grunt or one-word reply, making sure to be walking away from her.

He knew it was disrespectful . He knew it was the wrong thing to do.

He just couldn't share anything with her of late.

Was it because he did so laying in a bed with a woman he had paid to have sex with?

Why was it so easy to chat to a total stranger about his concerns and fears?

Maybe because he didn't really care to concern his wife with the true plight of their financial situation at home?
Maybe because he didn't want to come across as scared and weak to his wife.

Maybe because his wife might think he was a failure ?

Maybe because he loved his wife so much and wanted to shield her from what was happening....

That front he kept at home had driven a ridge between him and the woman he loved and drove him to fuck another to vent his frustration and spill the beans, all in the hope there would be some answers .

" u couldn't sleep too...."He nearly jumped out his skin.

He hadn't heard her coming into the lounge.

" I thought u were asleep."

"No. "

She sat down on the other sofa....away from him.

Both in the dark.

"What is happening...?" She asked, he tone sounding defeated.

He heard the pain in her voice.

In that split second, he realized her agony and that she was an awesome pretender of keeping up fronts.

He recalled his last "confession" after a hard fuck with one of those other ladies

"Ur wife doesn't know how good she has got it. What I would give to be in her shoes!"

What a hypocrite he was.

His wife didn't have it good. His wife didn't know what she had. His wife was being held at ransom. It was his to let her in.

It was time to save his marriage and fight for the comfort of the love he knew at home.

It was time to be honest.

"I am drowning...." he said.

RB.
Jasmin
Jasmin - Re: ....I am drowning
Re: ....I am drowning
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-16 10:37:40

Hello RB! Sjoh iike reading these stories you put on. Do you right them yourself or from a book? It gives one other perspective and opening mind to what type of situations is really out there.

Xxx
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ....I am drowning
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5996
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-17 09:58:58

Hello Jasmin.

Thank u for enjoying....and seeing another "world"

They are all my writings.

And should I quote I do give credit to the writer.

Who are these characters? Men and women from all walks of life.

The "Muse" that crosses my path in that instant and is, a new favourite word of mine, a microcosm of many households /lives.

RB.

nsasexguy
nsasexguy - Re: ....I am drowning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 187
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-17 20:05:01

Oh my word
That was simply beautiful and painful and real!!!
Fuck fuck fuck it's brilliant
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6001
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-18 06:25:09

nsasexguy

A kiss and a hug to u.

xxx
jasimo
jasimo - Re: ....I am drowning
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1015
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-18 09:22:01

So eloquently put and like a surgeon's skilled hands slicing with the scalpel laying bare the nerves...
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6013
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-18 14:15:28

Jasimo

....truth IS razor sharp and may cut one to bleed to death or, cut the "cancer " out and a healing may know to begin.

X

RB.
doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: ....I am drowning
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 879
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-18 21:45:12

I love the engaging nature of your posts, Lady RB
I read it as reality, rather than fiction. And based on that...

One thing that might be helpful to remember is that everyone has their own struggles and insecurities. It's not uncommon for people to put up a front and pretend everything is okay, even when it's not. It takes a lot of courage to open up and be vulnerable, especially when it comes to our closest relationships.

It's also worth acknowledging the complexity of the situation this gentleman described. It sounds like he is dealing with financial stress, feelings of inadequacy, and guilt over infidelity. These are all very challenging issues to navigate, and it's understandable that he might feel overwhelmed.

It's encouraging to see that this man, whether fictional or not, is starting to recognize the impact his actions have had on his marriage, and that he's willing to be honest and try to save his relationship. It's important to remember that repairing a relationship takes time, effort, and a willingness to be open and honest with one another.

And, Lady RB, thank you for your poetic depictions of reality. Mwah
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6020
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-19 09:40:56

Thank u doctorevil for engaging on my thread.

And...thank u for enjoying.

No truer words written (...saying adapted-wink)

Every comment u have made is a setup for what next...and how to make that first step toward the "next"

As they say...it takes two to tango.

A scenario shall play out after his statement

"I am drowning..."

RB.

X
doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: ....I am drowning
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 882
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-19 11:28:35

I look forward to reading the ensuing scenario!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.