Kylie
Kylie - Kylie responds
Kylie responds
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 45
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-27 08:51:14

Good morning all an very good morning to Mr SeanC
You firstly commented a bad review 5 days ago then agian 8 hours ago ,very suspicious but anyway if I stood you up or what ever you say 5 days ago why would you come back to me and get scamed again sounds more like you just upset you can't have me probably but all I ask if we keep it real here . And if you would ask me I had a very u comfortable feeling about this as you are contacting me on my personal number and not my Esa Kylie number anyone would get worried . Also I asked for help you helped then you went on asking for quite alot of content a d certain custom content when I'm sure any one that has bought content before knows that with the amount of money you truthfully helped me with doesn't even cover one video, so you put 2 and 2 together on how much he helped me with .
I'm not a scammer ! If I feel you not right or I have a funny feeling on you I'm not gonna expose me I'm sure anyone would follow up on there gut feeling . But this is not right breaking down my business ,let's be honest if you wanna show the screen shot show how you not a nice person and how you spoke to me with such disregard and disrepct not cool no matter what I do ,end if the day you come to Me for a service and now that you can't get a certain reply out of me or jump how you want now its on for you to this, it's one thing warning your fellow members its another running only me down to the worst extent amd not saying why or adding irrelevant parts that weren't there . I'm sorry I made you feel like this for you to write such it's not me it's not my nature and I'm sure the clients who really know Me know that I'm not what you make me out to be . Thank you all
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: Kylie responds
Re: Kylie responds
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 395
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-27 17:13:02

I think the guy just wants his money back since you never sent the content. If you never received any money or you lived up to your end and sent content, it's a different story.

I'm also curious how a punter would end up with your personal number unless you provided it to him. Or are you saying that he obtained your personal number from someone else?
slick70
slick70 - Re: Kylie responds
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 573
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-03 05:51:53

Was this uber story not posted by another punter last week. Guys are not going to be shy about exposing girls anymore. Once you on Esa greylist, it's going to take time to get off.
seanc
seanc - Re: Kylie responds
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 355
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-06 23:26:41

Wow. Did I not say I have the screenshots? How can you lie to easily when I can expose your lies?

You messaged ME from your personal number! You therefore gave me that number. Are you okay?

It seems youre going through some stuff. Anyone can message me for the screenshots and truth. It's all there.

I would never try to ruin a girls reputation

And then you go and say another punters review was negative at the same time?

Why are you implying? Do you not realize two things
1. Esa can confirm if it's two different Punters via their IP addresses and contact them directly to check?
2. You did scam me. I have the proof and look at how old my profile is. I wouldn't just accuse someone for no reason

There was no misunderstanding. You scammed me and never sent the content you promised.

The last excuse After promising to send immediately when in an Uber was Babe can you send me data so I can send your the videos

At no point did you say that you felt the cash was too little for the content you promised

I even went as far as to Try to get you the additional R200 you wanted.

You also refused me to book you an Uber.

You ARE a scammer and a poor liar unfortunately.
therodent
therodent - Re: Kylie responds
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 355
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-07 10:32:03

And this is why you should not pay for virtual punani.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.