Navigation
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - We need to talk about this!
We need to talk about this!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 569
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-19 19:09:34

Gentlemen and Ladies,

More often than not, punters have this fear that an advertiser will approach them in public. BUT do you ever consider that we have the same anxiety?

Every couple of months, I attend events where punters/fans are welcome to join. Not as a plus one, but simply for a meet and greet. The last event's turnover was great and it aided me in business.

However, the same anxiety you face regarding being approached in public, I too personally suffer from.

So unless it is a specific event or function, or a session. I would also rather not have anyone approach me in public.

I had to attend a function this weekend and I shit you not, there were so many people there who follow me on social media platforms. Fortunately, I was lurking in the background and actually there to support my friend who was in the limelight.

So eyes were hopefully not on me or not that I could see anyway.

But another example of this, when I go do my groceries or head off to the barber, I would like to be there in peace... wearing my shorts, t-shirt and most questionable outfits... after perhaps jogging and looking less than flattering.

Please don't approach me! LOL

If that's your first impression of me, gazing at me in the aisle of pick n pay, while I'm staring at the spices or grabbing a loaf of bread... I make no apologies.

There is a time and a place for everything!

I'm actually shy. But during a session, I put on a brave face and bring out my best, or worst, behaviour... whichever way you like to look at it.

The only constant is that I remain a gentleman at all times.

So now that I've gotten that off of my chest.

Have an orgasmic evening!

Love
Raph
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: We need to talk about this!
Re: We need to talk about this!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7420
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-19 19:39:13
Edited: 2022-09-19 19:45:30

I agree I don't want to be approached in a public space. I have on occasion been almost stalked in public. My late bestie and I were at a wedding and she remarked that she knew a fellow guest was a client 'hy kannie sy van jou afhaal nie.' Same friend pointed out a guy walked the long way round a restaurant because he walked all the round the perimeter of thenplace rather than walk past our table. I will never let on that I have encountered you before. Any sp would expect the same courtesy.
You never know if I have a friend 2 steps behind me and vice versa. A client one day almost fell up the escalator cos he was watching me.
Mistress Kattza
Mistress Kattza - Re: We need to talk about this!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 218
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-19 20:54:26

Knows this feeling way to well, but manners and discretion works, do not make eye contact, do not greet them.(this works both ways)
Or even just been recognized from being on esa, that feeling when you know you are being stared at.
Then get a call the next day, saying was that you.... Naaah was my evil twin.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: We need to talk about this!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-09-19 21:05:23

Oh my! I made this mistake a couple of months back. I'm naturally a friendly and outgoing person. So a few months back I was chatting to this lady on WA and we agreed to a hook up at some other time. But anyway, so I go out to a bar later that night and I see her at the bar. She obviously did not know that it was me that she was chatting to on WA earlier that day.

So I approach her to offer to buy her a drink, and long story short it did not turn out the way I had played it in my head. She was not impressed at all. And I felt terrible for having put her in that situation. I sent her a long PM profusely apologising afterwards, and to her credit she actually forgave me for being too forward and we eventually made that booking happen. But yeah, lesson learnt.
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Re: We need to talk about this!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 570
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-20 08:35:02

Oh my goodness, sounds like you lot had it worse!

I just think God forbid I'm with people, enjoying normal life and day to day errands.

Sometimes you have to remind yourself of ordinary life and mundane tasks... in peace.

Let me also put it to you this way... there is nothing worse than having bumped into a high school friend or acquaintance while out. I want to go buy my spinach and loaf of bread in peace, while getting out of the shops as quickly as possible.

So the fear of a punter being approached in public is totally irrational for me.

I compartmentalize areas of my life.

It's all about balance and that's me time.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: We need to talk about this!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7422
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-20 08:54:17
Edited: 2022-09-20 08:57:17

On 2022-09-20 08:35:02 Raphael_ Xclusive said:
Oh my goodness, sounds like you lot had it worse!

I just think God forbid I'm with people, enjoying normal life and day to day errands.

I had 2 guys under my wing a few years back. The owner of a business we frequent one day pitched for a booking. Booking went down very well. These guys immediately clicked he had booked cos he always used to chat with us and knew quite a lot about the guys cos they had a hobby in common. After the booking it always looked as if he ran into hiding when we got there. I had to tell these guys what I did cos they were in and out of my flat. Lucky they weren't judgemental and had no friends around Jhb to tell. They got too much from me to talk anyway or they would have been cut off. When clients saw me in public with a friend I would be asked about doubles with them. None were in the business and weren't open to something like that. Guys don't seem to realise I don't hang out with other SPs (hard as that is to believe). The most common place to bump into punter was at church. I never went often to start off with, but every time I went, there were at least 2/3 punters there. 3 ministers have done bookings with me. I just never let on that I knew who they were.
Kylie @ Broadway
Kylie @ Broadway - Re: We need to talk about this!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 536
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-21 13:04:08
Edited: 2022-09-21 13:05:28

It would be highly unprofessional and disrespectful for a SP to approach a client outside of this industry, in public...

As for punters, it's a total disregard of the Services Provider's Discretion and privacy...

If anything like that would ever happen to me, I would straightforward deny the person and pretent the person is totally whacked!

It's foolish to think a SP wants to entertain a punter outside a booking....

Unless there is more going on then just simply the bookings...
That however is mutual interest and is never coming from just one side alone...

Kylie
Ziske Le Roux
Ziske Le Roux - Re: We need to talk about this!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5661
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-21 15:59:53
Edited: 2022-09-21 16:00:14

I've had many men walk past me in public and look, smile and nod at me as if to say I've seen your ad on ESA or something.

Many times my family would ask me "and that?" Do you know that guy?" My only response is "nope, he's probably just being friendly..."

Just as many punters want to be respected in their private space, so do we when we're out in public :) xxx

Kisses
Ziske Le Roux
Kylie @ Broadway
Kylie @ Broadway - Re: We need to talk about this!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 544
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-21 16:33:49

I couldn't agree more....
Mel93
Mel93 - Re: We need to talk about this!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-22 09:13:06

Is it wrong of me to suggest to a WG I've visited to visit me at the restaurant i waiter at so i can return the favor by giving her excellent service?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.