Ave
Ave - In Johannesburg & New to South Africa
In Johannesburg & New to South Africa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-09 18:55:03

Hello All -

I've finally made it to South Africa from the US. I'm currently staying in CBD Johannesburg. Each country has it's own set of rules so i'm seeking advice on how best to find a date. In the States we have to be very careful about discussing various things and stings are fairly common. Ask the wrong question and a provider will think i'm a cop and end the conversation. Europe, on the other hand, is pretty loose and easy. So I don't want to do something incorrectly when seeking a date here. I'm also a bit nervous as I always am in a county in which i've never been.

So is it okay to discuss certain services via phone/text/e-mail here in SA? What is the etiquette here?

Thanks!!
Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: In Johannesburg & New to South Africa
Re: In Johannesburg & New to South Africa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 814
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-10 07:49:59

You moved from the US, to go stay in jhb Cbd......

And you afraid of asking the wrong questions?

Boet, there's much more I would be afraid of.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: In Johannesburg & New to South Africa
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-10 07:56:02

On 2019-10-10 07:49:59 Meatseaker said:
You moved from the US, to go stay in jhb Cbd......

And you afraid of asking the wrong questions?

Boet, there's much more I would be afraid of.

The expat community in the CBD is much bigger than most would like to admit. Most of the indie film screenings I go to are in the CBD, and the majority of the people who attend are from the US, England, Denmark and some Aussies who all live in the CBD.
tony b bop
tony b bop - Re: In Johannesburg & New to South Africa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 206
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-10 08:14:56
Edited: 2019-10-10 08:15:13

Taking this at face value, mainly due to having a US client that has a place just outside of the CBD. (I'm sure it isn't you Ave)

Ave, the etiquette here is;

Be nice (respectful, well-mannered and polite there's more to this than just not being an asshole)

Be open (the lady knows why you are calling, the cops have far too much on their hands to be setting up stings using cute cops to entice you in to incriminating yourself. This point applies to virtually all US based anti-prostitution action conducted in the US. So be open in stating what you are looking for when speaking to a lady. This helps ensure that you will not be disappointed.)

Be polite

But be discreet (if at a venue do not shout out your particular wants and desires for everyone to hear, don't be the guy sending dick picks and approaching a lady telling exactly how you want to wreck her ass)

Be well mannered

Pay attention to a lady's profile (if she says she doesn't provide a particular kink, service, or in a particular area then accept that and do not push the topic further)

Be nice.

Don't bargain (its just disrespectful and no one likes a cheap ass.)

Be respectful

Do not assume. (if you really expect something to be included in your visit to a lady or ladies then ask if it is included in their service. So if you want to kiss ask if they do this, if you want to be tied up and vigorously rubbed with a cactus ask her if she has rope and a cactus. You get the idea)

Did I mention the bit about being nice respectful, well-mannered and polite?
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: In Johannesburg & New to South Africa
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4616
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-10 08:40:37
Edited: 2019-10-10 08:50:46

On 2019-10-09 18:55:03 Ave said:
Hello All - I've finally made it to South Africa from the US.

Hey Ave...Welcome to S.A....and THE PURPLE WORLD!
You have been a member for 3 yrs now, so should be abit familiar with how it works here...
but just to give you a little nudge...here goes...

To begin you journey...Just select an advertiser...call her and discuss details of what you require...
if both you and the advertiser are in agreement of whether she accepts texts/whatsApp/e-mail messages...then go for it.
NOTE: Avoid sending masturbating videos and penis pictures...That you can do,when you join the SSS.
Application for this will be sent via the message system.Full details of screening processes, will be attached, so kindly ensure that you get the complete guide for US foreigners---as you mentioned, Europe is "loose and Easy", so there version is a simple two line questionnaire.
Just remember WiFi and Data costs are still on the expensive side in S.A...so take that into consideration, when expecting responses to your messages.

Follow this process repeatedly, and you will soon earn a "Reliable Punter Badge"
(nominations by advertisers are a prerequisite for this...so be nice to our Safrican Beauties)...
...and who knows, maybe get a chance to meet some of the ESA admin team....
This will earn you a Met in Person Badge...
This is just for the Glamour here,so don't mistake this for a "Do Anything you Fucking Feel like Badge".
You will still get banned...so if the lady you saw last week is unavailable...
Just do not ask for her on the open forum.

Enjoy your stay...

p.s.
1.There are a few members wishing to immigrate to the US...
Will it be possible for you to arrange with the consulate for them to sort of take your place in the US?
Is there some kind of Punter/SP exchange programme on offer in the US?
2. Please excuse some of my spelling "errors"...I am using the loose and cheaper UK Version of spell-check!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: In Johannesburg & New to South Africa
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-10 11:39:25

On 2019-10-10 08:40:37 semensquirter said:
p.s.
1.There are a few members wishing to immigrate to the US...
Will it be possible for you to arrange with the consulate for them to sort of take your place in the US?
Is there some kind of Punter/SP exchange programme on offer in the US?
2. Please excuse some of my spelling "errors"...I am using the loose and cheaper UK Version of spell-check!

I just got a flashback of that South African girl who went viral during the protests in Hong Kong.
kobusv
kobusv - Re: In Johannesburg & New to South Africa
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 145
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-10 12:34:24

Hi Ave

Be safe. SA is a good country, and 99% of us are really nice people.

Just be safe. And enjoy.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.