Navigation
oupastrong45
oupastrong45 - Does area of operation determine/affect rates
Does area of operation determine/affect rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 125
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-06 15:35:42

Hello ladies, I'd like to know if the area where you are operating from has an impact on your rates/charges? I once visited a lady who told me she used to work in a certain area where she would charge from R700 for 30mins but the service was not moving as she wanted then moved to another area where she accepts from R350 for 30mins. How does it work?
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Does area of operation determine/affect rates
Re: Does area of operation determine/affect rates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8352
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-06 15:39:12

It definitely has an effect on the rates I think .. first big factor is a place to work from .. some areas are definitely cheaper than others ;)
Louise
Louise - Re: Does area of operation determine/affect rates
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 217
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-06 16:10:58
Edited: 2019-10-06 16:22:26

Area most certainly does have a effect.. Where you find yourselves., Anything from cbd to suburbs, from small town to big city effects pricing.
As well as the venue.. (Independent/pvt venue or club) where u work from in those areas will affect pricing.
And how many ladies in that area also affects pricing.

# in recent times we have had drastic increase in the amount of streetwalkers and ladies advertising on free platforms charging ridiculous low prices..

All of this is affecting pricing.

Louise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 218
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-06 16:11:01
Edited: 2019-10-06 16:11:25

.....doubled
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Does area of operation determine/affect rates
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-06 18:09:19
Edited: 2019-10-06 18:09:34

Louise, do you hold all gents captive till they came twice? :)))
Louise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 220
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-06 18:29:39

(Oeps).. ( wearing a halo)...
Did not realize it is called "keeping them captive"./ and did not hear any objections yet.. ;)
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Does area of operation determine/affect rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1119
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-06 21:10:09

Definitely does. I always ask for prices even from regulars everytime they change location because of this. Hate getting hit with "Oh, it's this much now because I'm here" at the end of the session when I only carry enough cash for a session and this happened a few times long ago. Luckily on those occasions I carried for extras that I didn't decide to take up during the session so I was covered but still. Yeah, I never book extras upfront, like to see the chemistry before deciding if it's worth it.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-06 21:40:49

On 2019-10-06 18:29:39 Louise said:
(Oeps).. ( wearing a halo)...
Did not realize it is called "keeping them captive"./ and did not hear any objections yet.. ;)

captivating excuse :)

..dont think double tapping will ever gather complaints
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-06 23:23:48

On 2019-10-06 16:10:58 Louise said:
Area most certainly does have a effect.. Where you find yourselves., Anything from cbd to suburbs, from small town to big city effects pricing.
As well as the venue.. (Independent/pvt venue or club) where u work from in those areas will affect pricing.
And how many ladies in that area also affects pricing.

# in recent times we have had drastic increase in the amount of streetwalkers and ladies advertising on free platforms charging ridiculous low prices..

All of this is affecting pricing.

How are streetwalkers affecting pricing for ladies who advertise on ESA? I don't see the connection.
Louise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 221
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-07 06:21:45

[QUOTE;2037296;RealRod]

How are streetwalkers affecting pricing for ladies who advertise on ESA? I don't see the connection.

Believe it or not it truly does have a impact.. Not on ESA ladies specific but on the industry as a whole.

It is like property value.. Although you know your house is worth 1.5 m.. If there is three houses in your street sold for 700 thousand chances are you will have a bloody hard time getting your house sold at the price you want.

Our industry has long time ago gone from a sellers market ( when there wasn't so many ladies around) to a buyers market ( buyers are spoilt for choice as the WG numbers have grown considerably ) and with the economy as it is.. People are out to get more for their buck..( and please I ain't saying everyone) they will opt for two lower price punts instead of one high end punt..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.