Navigation
Cavalier
Cavalier - Suggestion to WG's
Suggestion to WG's
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 111
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-05 09:52:34

I know most of us on the forum, if not all, have some kind of foot fetish. Some are more serious than others. Like toe licking & footjobs as opposed to just looking.

Needless to say, even the guys that don't have a foot fetish still want a lady with pretty, clean toes for obvious reasons.

Why not use it to your advantage? If you have a pretty set of toes, advertise them verbally aswell. I see some WG's have taken note and included feet pics in their sets but how about including "Beautiful feet" in your description. Different strokes for different folks I know but I know some of you have really pretty feet could use it to your benefit.

I foresee a WG that advertises under a name of "Candy-Toes" or "Ms. PrettyFeet" or " FeetSeductress" will have multiple bookings in days.

We have all the ladys who are well known for their certain skill or talent but how about a dedicated foot fetishist who offers FH on ESA?

Just a thought.
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Suggestion to WG's
Re: Suggestion to WG's
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1051
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-05 20:43:12

"I know most of us on the forum, if not all, have some kind of foot fetish."

Really? I don't at all, I've never even looked, so I take it I've got a serious kink somewhere..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Suggestion to WG's
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-06 23:43:47

What ever happened to the foot fetish thread that was doing the rounds 4/5 years ago? I think it's time to resurrect it given how open the some of ladies are when it comes their feet.
jimv
jimv - Re: Suggestion to WG's
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-07 08:01:03
Edited: 2019-10-07 08:03:31

I think this is a brilliant idea. Maybe an option along the lines of 'caters for fetishes,' and then the lady can list what kind of fetishes - foot worship, golden showers, etc.

Definitely adding a foot pic on the gallery is a huge plus.
Carmen-lex
Carmen-lex - Re: Suggestion to WG's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 832
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-07 09:26:40

.....and MGs as well I'm sure speaking on behalf of myself and maybe others not sure.
"But I do have sexy soft toes and feet always well taken care of.
I offer to my foot fetish clients a foot job as the happy ending as well as do part of the massage with my feet instead of hands.
Mgs are underrated although I dont do fh and oral there are many ways to skin a cat ;).

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.