Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Cum x2
Cum x2
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-09-24 11:36:40

Hi there is there any ladies in the jhb area that offers this cum twice in a session?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cum x2
Re: Cum x2
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-24 17:48:44

My friend, let me help you (and wny WG reading this), if someone offers you eperiences based on cums per sessions then that is bullshit.

You must pay per hour because you are paying for her time. If you respect stamina then a cum once per anything is bullshit.

You are paying for experiences in an hour. If you want to take a walk, water your garden, clean your house or cum a few times it is up to you and her.

Any girl that says you can't cum more than once per/whatever is probably a shitty experience.

You aren't paying for cums. You are paying for time.

I do not believe in cum once per hour.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-24 18:56:56

I couldn't have said it better myself. That and the "come quick" policy is utter nonsense.

Oh and it probably goes without saying but if you do want to cum a few more times and it will take a lot longer or took a lot longer than the allocated time, be a gentleman, do the honorable thing and pay for the extra time you took but you probably knew that already.
Boris2931
Boris2931 - Re: Cum x2
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-24 21:58:10

I've always found that, if she's hot enough for me, I can cum - stop for a few secs while still inside her - and then keep pumping for a second pop. Of course, you need to be in good shape and fit, but if you are it isn't really a problem. Not sure why this is even a question?
Boris2931
Boris2931 - Re: Cum x2
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-24 22:09:32

The trick is to not wait too long after popping the first time, and to start pumping before you start losing your wood. Sometimes (depends on the girl), it's a good idea to not let on that you have popped. But some girls go nuts when they know you've popped but can keep going. Others push you off the minute you pop. As a man, you need to know what you can do and to carry it out (you can't pretend with this stuff). It's all experience and knowing your body and how your partner feels (you need to be able to communicate with her properly - physically, emotionally and verbally - to know this).
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-25 00:44:41

There are a few ladies that charge a premium and have a cum once policy. I won't name them because I have not reviewed them (not worth a review either), but to charge me R1.5K to R2K for the hour with a cum once policy, you have got to be smoking your socks if you think I'll return. They know who they are.
Gav31
Gav31 - Re: Cum x2
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 191
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-25 07:43:48

On 2019-09-25 00:44:41 RealRod said:
There are a few ladies that charge a premium and have a cum once policy. I won't name them because I have not reviewed them (not worth a review either), but to charge me R1.5K to R2K for the hour with a cum once policy, you have got to be smoking your socks if you think I'll return. They know who they are.

1000% on point.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Cum x2
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 437
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-25 07:50:19

Most females will tell u to come as many times as u can in an hour booked, they actually take it as a challenge to have u blast off as many times as possible.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Cum x2
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 846
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-25 08:06:33

On 2019-09-25 00:44:41 RealRod said:

Agreed. I have reviewed one of them in Fourways a few months ago. Gorgeous lass and the experience would have been one of my best, had it not been for the cum-once policy.

@Xabia. Depending on your preference/area, may I suggest a few tried and tested ladies in the East?

Britney - Edenvale.
Jordi - Edenvale.
Kira - Boksburg. I actually fired off three rounds yesterday before heading to gym. My workout was cut short as a result haha.
Kimmi
Kimmi - Re: Cum x2
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 61
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-25 08:56:27

Hi babes PM me

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.