Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - the good fit
the good fit
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-10-05 05:08:55

I've realised that we have parts that were made to fit just right. Some ladies get the best orgasms from different dicks. It doesn't have to be big. I'm regarded as above average apparently. And one sp have me a great compliment. She said my dick is shaped, well the head in such a way that it his the right spot. I've realised that with a certain vagina I can last forever and also bring intense orgasms. However with some I will possibly come in 10 mins. It's crazy but we're all looking for the fit that works the best right. I call some vaginas the Dragon cos it just sucks you in and holds the fuck on..... And when I find it beast mode freaking activates and I can't control it. 9 tinted out of 10 these encounters end with mind blowing endings for both parties. I'm that kinda guy that loves when she's done the way she wants it and it's surprised. Cos all you beautiful women know you can Drive us Crazy, any guy, any time. If you wanted to. It doesn't matter what you look like. If you wanted to you can have any man. It just depends if you want to.... I'm just saying when I put it in I know this one made for me.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.