Navigation
Mckenzie
Mckenzie - Disrespectful gents
Disrespectful gents
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 56
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-08 11:34:25

I've never been one to complain over here as most men don't read but am doing this for you all to understand not every massage lady is full house and just because she's massage doesn't mean you have any right to push fingers or fists up her private parts especially without asking first. This disrespect won't be tolerated. You're worst than woman talking about a woman's body after seeing her. There are the few decent folks left in This world? I suggest you all learn from this. Violation of a woman's body will get your face bashed in over here. To the ladies who accepts such disrespect for the sake of money please value yourself more!
Kylie @ Elements
Kylie @ Elements - Re: Disrespectful gents
Re: Disrespectful gents
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 714
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-11 08:41:06
Edited: 2022-12-11 08:43:29

Seems this is becoming a common thing...

As Sensual Massage is a TREATMENT.
That is relaxing, sensual, stimulating with an orgasmic relief.
This whole session can be very satisfying, wholesome, complete with amazing sensations....

A sensual massage is
Not some twisted version of a girlfriend experience,
where a women's vigania becomes some emotional punchingbag for pent up anger ,tension and sexual frustration...

Allow the therapist to do her magic and all these negative energy will be gone in the most pleasurable and pleasant ways...

But NO, seems like the sensual massage is turned into some battle between the therapist guarding her sexuallity against abuse versus the client that wants MORE then what is offered in the most barbaric way possible!

A Sensual massage should never become some game where the client takes the liberty to try for more, then what was agreed upon in the first place.
Never treat another person's body like you've fucking bought it and it's up to your disposal.... You've paid for a service, you didn't buy anyone!

Kylie @Elements Spa.
Todayivisit
Todayivisit - Re: Disrespectful gents
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-11 14:32:27

No gents. Be nice to the MG ladies.
Jasmin @ Tantrica Freya
Jasmin @ Tantrica Freya - Re: Disrespectful gents
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-19 09:24:46

I totally agree. Just try to understand from our side as a MG. If i see 5 guys a day and all 5 guys thinks they can do to your coochie what they like its doing to be sore everyday. Stimulation wont be that great anymore and most time you will sit with cookie infection cause ones fingernails was dirty or one cut you with his nails. Please we love to rather focus on you and let us both walk out the booking happy! Let sets these boundaries in a good way. Respect goes a long way! Xxx :)
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Disrespectful gents
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11103
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-19 09:51:28

Ladies I feel your pain I used to endure the same when I was massage only.

What beats me is why they don't book ladies offering what it I that they are looking for instead of pushing boundaries with ladies who don't offer the same thing.

In the same token even FH ladies have to deal with the same disrespect guys pulling off condoms etc...

It really is disgusting how some of these guys disrespect ladies.

I honestly wouldn't be here if it weren't for the good punters who treat us like ladies who deserve the same amount of respect that they demand.
Jasmin @ Tantrica Freya
Jasmin @ Tantrica Freya - Re: Disrespectful gents
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-19 12:16:11

I totally agree. Just try to understand from our side as a MG. If i see 5 guys a day and all 5 guys thinks they can do to your coochie what they like its doing to be sore everyday. Stimulation wont be that great anymore and most time you will sit with cookie infection cause ones fingernails was dirty or one cut you with his nails. Please we love to rather focus on you and let us both walk out the booking happy! Let sets these boundaries in a good way. Respect goes a long way! Xxx :)
Talia
Talia - Re: Disrespectful gents
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 124
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-20 07:04:38

On 2022-12-19 09:24:46 Jasmin @ Tantrica Freya said:
I totally agree. Just try to understand from our side as a MG. If i see 5 guys a day and all 5 guys thinks they can do to your coochie what they like its doing to be sore everyday.
Stimulation wont be that great anymore and most time you will sit with cookie infection cause ones fingernails was dirty or one cut you with his nails. Please we love to rather focus on you and let us both walk out the booking happy! Let sets these boundaries in a good way. Respect goes a long way! Xxx :)

I could not have said it better xxx
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Disrespectful gents
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1731
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-20 08:48:22
Edited: 2022-12-20 09:25:20

On 2022-12-19 12:16:11 Jasmin @ Tantrica Freya said:

Years ago I could only afford MGs.
You called the girl and enquired what was on offer and you booked.

I have NEVER fingered any WGs, FH or MGs "Choochies", in fact recently I was even asked by a MG, why I am not using my fingers on her.

I am a "Muffer" and I guess that is my fetish.
Muffing clean, shaven "Choochies" is my thing, and what I am willing to spend my hard earned money to get out of a booking, and if any caucasian MGs allow this then, Helloooo.

Now as for asking a MG if more on offer, well, just take a look under MGs section and you will find girls offering FH GFE, when you call them to enquire.

@Jasmin you have been on my list of WGs to book since you and your twin worked at another venue, and all I can say is that, just a massage and a hand job just will not do it for me i.e. not walking out happy, hence I have not yet booked any TF girls :-(

I respect and have treated WGs with utmost respect over the years, but, it works both ways, don't disrespect us by changing what was agreed to up front, or using outdated pictures etc to lure us in and expect us to be fine with it.

If what was agreed to is delivered, and if by some chance my good attitude gets rewarded with a little extra, which has happened to me before, then all the better ;-)
Kylie @ Elements
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 736
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-20 09:55:12

Dear Knightsrider78

I'm truely sorry you had to deal with scamming MG's.
That's giving punters some false impression and expectations.
And that you had to deal with "outdated photo's".

However what the ladies are discussing here is something COMPLETELY different.

This is about the ,so called
"respectful mutual touching " ending up in a doctors room with a torn vigania, serious infections caused by dirty nails and utter disregard to a women's boundaries.

This is about rough viganial play to the point that it is very clear it's done with the intention to hurt and cause damage.

Read again, please.

Kylie @Elements Spa
Kylie @ Elements
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 737
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-20 10:36:01
Edited: 2022-12-20 10:39:56

Forget to mention how
OFF PUTTING and exhausting it is to do a booking with someone, and have to to say NO to fh and Or*l 100 times in the session.

How horrible it is for a MG to feel like she will get raped any moment she let your guard down.

It is very unfair to book a MG and push for more... if you wanted more get the right Service Provider and PAY UP.

Don't take advantage just because the lady is naked or move in a vulnerable position to ramp up your dick inside her, WITHOUT PROTECTION!

This is the stuff MG's are faced with on a daily basis. Things "some" Respectful punters know nothing about.

But you are respectful punter, right? So this is then clearly not meant for you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.