Lady T - September Specials
September Specials
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-18 10:27:33

Hi there,

Thank you for inquiring about my services

I have been practicing the art of Tantric massage since 2015.Tanrtic is an erotic massage done in the nude where I will work all your negative tension out of your body and working up your sexual tension up until you cannot contain yourself and burst into multiple huge orgasms....you will feel weak, but very satisfied afterwards. I see both men and women.
My studio is at my own home so very private and safe. Shower facilities available, you will need it to get all the hot oils off

I am running a September opening special on the following, for guys & girls:
@ Tantric & lingham massage R500 60min
@ Lingham R400 30min
@ Tease and tie R600 60min
@ Tease and tie with pegging R700 60min
There is a small fee of R300 per 30min extra, when we are having more fun than just for an hour
Please feel free to ask about any extras / fetishes you need I am very open-minded, for instance crossdressing, used panties.... Whatever tickles your fancy?
I do not do full house or BJ's. This is a tantric experience where I connect to you on a sexual energy level...I will make you orgasm bigger and longer than you ever had with sexual intercourse

Warm Regards

Lady T

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.