Navigation
xlus
xlus - PM's after review
PM's after review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-10 16:37:19

So I wrote a review on a certain lady in July. In my review I wrote the following: "Treat this lady well, respect her boundaries and rules, and you will NOT be dissapointed!!"
Ever since I am being bombarded with PM's from punters to elaborate on this boundaries and rules!! Gentlemen, if you are considering to visit a lady, I suggest that you contact her directly for info/detail.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: PM's after review
Re: PM's after review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8212
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-10 16:55:58

Happens to me all the time .. I never tell all the detail .. think it is better that way :)
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: PM's after review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-10 18:17:27

It should remaim between SP and client. Better that way..
in69
in69 - Re: PM's after review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2161
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-10 19:25:01

We all will never receive the exact same service level. So no use divulging all the information. When you click you click.

But if a lady is playing "Russian roulette" never be fooled that you the only one pulling the trigger.
Rendezvous Spa
Rendezvous Spa - Re: PM's after review
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 19:33:19
Edited: 2019-09-10 19:35:45

Clients that do that want to be spoonfed, but the reality is that if you tell each other certain things, it will get back to the lady and your amazing service will be mediocre at best as you kiss and tell and the trust is broken!

Reviews should be basic. 'I had a great time, will return etc. There is no need for details and it actually messes with a ladies individual discretion as to who she offers certain things to, like submission, squirting, Greek, owo etc. Many ladies do these things at their own discretion and don't offer them as the usual service.

Be clever gents! We are ladies and should be treated as such! What we do with one has nothing to do with the other! Guys like that are like a bunch of teenagers that just got to first base and have the need to tell the whole school how, what and why. If you have to describe things in detail, it would be gentlemanly to ask the lady if she minds first! Having spoken to many ladies, not many appreciate 'kiss and tell', whether it was a good review or guys talking amongst themselves...and it always comes out, not to mention gives other guys the leverage to destroy ladies reputations by lying. Men can be petty too, especially when a girl no longer wants to see them or they get personally involved!
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: PM's after review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-10 20:54:54

On 2019-09-10 19:33:19 Rendezvous Spa said:
Clients that do that want to be spoonfed, but the reality is that if you tell each other certain things, it will get back to the lady and your amazing service will be mediocre at best as you kiss and tell and the trust is broken!

Reviews should be basic. 'I had a great time, will return etc. There is no need for details and it actually messes with a ladies individual discretion as to who she offers certain things to, like submission, squirting, Greek, owo etc. Many ladies do these things at their own discretion and don't offer them as the usual service.

Be clever gents! We are ladies and should be treated as such! What we do with one has nothing to do with the other! Guys like that are like a bunch of teenagers that just got to first base and have the need to tell the whole school how, what and why. If you have to describe things in detail, it would be gentlemanly to ask the lady if she minds first! Having spoken to many ladies, not many appreciate 'kiss and tell', whether it was a good review or guys talking amongst themselves...and it always comes out, not to mention gives other guys the leverage to destroy ladies reputations by lying. Men can be petty too, especially when a girl no longer wants to see them or they get personally involved!

Very well stated, and oh so true.
Meg
Meg - Re: PM's after review
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6909
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 21:05:32

Rendezvous Spa
I couldn't have said it better.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: PM's after review
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-11 06:31:25

Hmmm good point.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: PM's after review
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-11 08:20:10

the boundary thing gets messy where ladies have dualistic profiles . if you advertise mg but include text like " come make all your dreams come true" it leaves the door very open for interpretation an lines from venues (i know why you do it) saying everything more is between you and the lady, makes planning tough.
it almost forces one to push for the boundary.
i think those with clear lines (eg no fh/owo) stated will get less push. i also dont like it as a meeting is not a barter debate. i dont like paying x at the door and then learning its just about only for venue use and now it feels like a counter running in a candy store.
i find that i prefer the clear up front info, pay when i get there (she can count while i shower) but the encounter works more natural when its not the sales pitch included in the hello

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.