Navigation
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Raphael's Reflections
Raphael's Reflections
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 705
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-26 08:16:59

When you have an inner connection with yourself, you realize that you're truly connected to everything and everyone that you encounter.

Having long struggled with low self esteem and not understanding that to merely exist means that I am of value and I am worthy; it took years of unconditioning to realize that the moment I first took a breath in this plain of existence, that was my value and contribution to the world.

We are birthed from the Divine cosmos and that is enough. The mere fact that you came into existence is enough for you to receive. You are worth love, just by existing and when you tap into your centre, you become conscious of that connection to the Divine and remember that you are birthed of love. So if you are love, why should you not receive the very essence of your true self?

Vessels, they change form with each passing day - they age, they lose shape or they change shape, they shrink, they stretch. But what if we were to stretch our capacity instead?

Beyond our vessel, is an essence, is source. In our true essence there is no capacity, because capacity still indicates that there is a limit.

There is no limit to your worth and therefore there is no limit to love.

Today I choose to be limitless in love with myself and all beings that are surround me.

May I honour this gift and be of the highest service to all those that I encounter

Let's look within, so that we may gaze into one another

To Book, you may contact me on: 073 217 4275

#gazewithin #lookwithin #infinitevalue #worthy #love #value #surrender #ftm #source #youarelove #transman #lgbtq

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.