Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Complements during a visit?
Complements during a visit?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-29 19:08:46
Edited: 2019-08-29 19:11:18

I once complimented a lady, then caught myself by the 3rd time I felt like doing it in the same session as I remembered some of the prominent ladies saying here on the forum that compliments run off their backs like water from a duck. I then tried to reverse with "bet you get that all the time?" :-)

But I am still curious about the role of compliments in the industry. For myself I believe we are not idiots so if you tell me I am "blessed" I know its a fib, yet when you tell me tnx for treating you with care, I feel good, because I try to do that and like to think I succeeded.

So, question time:
@Punters: how likely are you to complement the lady during a session? If not, (obviously not when you receive crap service) why would you not speak your mind if you are impressed?
If you do, do you compliment once and say tnx at the end and go or would you repeat yourself as I caught myself doing?

@Ladies: do you get value from compliments or are all of you so used to them by now that it has little effect?

Kooni
Kooni - Re: Complements during a visit?
Re: Complements during a visit?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-29 19:17:21

I agree with you, compliment good service during the session. In my view it does lead to an even better session.

No matter the industry, it is just human to want to know when you are good at what you doing. Motivation to try and improve even more.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Complements during a visit?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-08-30 07:34:53

Regardless of where you are nowadays most compliments are followed up by some request. I have reached the stage where my danger lights start flashing when i hear compliments
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Complements during a visit?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3617
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-30 07:43:11

@Ladies: do you get value from compliments or are all of you so used to them by now that it has little effect?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, its often followed by a request.
But I really do appreciate them. I will compliment anybody...a nice plum lipstick, a snazzy haircut, well shaped eyebrows. I am reserved with complimenting punters cos it opens the door to some guys taking advantage. I think ithe biggest compliment I give a client is an orgasm.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Complements during a visit?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2876
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-30 08:22:32
Edited: 2019-08-30 08:23:02

I love receiving compliments, not only does it help boost my confidence it also shows appreciation.

I don't get them that often, so it's nice to hear them :-)

What makes me sad is when members on ESA come visit, had a great time, conversation and service was fantastic and they don't leave a review to show appreciation. I mean to me it is not about the points etc, to me it is about showing that you had a good time and that you would like to share your experience for others to know. I mean don't go into detail please, but leaving a lovely review is a gesture I appreciate

Just my 2c :-)

Naughty, sensual Hugs & Kisses
Ziske xoxo
Ke_Malose
Ke_Malose - Re: Complements during a visit?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-30 08:29:29

Compliment what strikes the eye. It also creates a vibe between you two.

I try not to make obvious compliments , compliments like "wow you're beautiful" or stuff like that.
I try and find something unique I can compliment about to make her smile a bit .. maybe like "loving the perfume you're using" maybe also add some humor to it. It's also how you present the compliment ,
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-30 08:50:20

On 2019-08-30 07:43:11 Bbw Nadia said:

. I think ithe biggest compliment I give a client is an orgasm.

Echo that! not only the best compliment but also the best service. i derive great satisfaction from involuntary little thigh trembles. its way better than a dry shoutout and unlikely to be faked.

weird logic but i get happy if you are happy so the selfish thing for me to do is thus to make you happy :)))
tony b bop
tony b bop - Re: Complements during a visit?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-30 08:56:33

Compliments work best when they can be backed up by reason.

"Great scott Mr Bop what a magnificent specimen of manhood you are!"

Well, yeah, thanks. I know.

But if you can tell me something I may not be aware of or hadn't considered, that puts a smile on a face.

"Why Mr Bop, you really do have the most amazing jaw line."

"Really? you think so, I hadn't noticed and you're the first to say."

Women, in my humble experience work the same way.

"Great tits sweetheart" isn't much of a compliment.

"I just luurrrrrve your Montgomery tubercles!" now that's a bit more imaginative and shows what you luurrrrrve about her breasts.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Complements during a visit?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4144
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-30 08:56:53

On 2019-08-30 08:50:20 ystervark said:
...weird logic but i get happy if you are happy so the selfish thing for me to do is thus to make you happy :)))

Who said that?...Flog Him!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-30 09:02:07

dont sell yourself short Ziske! your pennys worth of view is worth much more that 2c by now :)

joke aside, i dont understand non reviewers. when i had a great visit there is a joy in me wanting to jump out. so where should it jump to? cant tell your colleague at work "hey! guess why i look so happy?!"
so i turn to my purple friends and shout it out ie review!
i may even pm or wa the lady afterwards with a thanks. i believe joy should be shared and if you dont review you loose that opportunity and also steal well earned feedback from the lady responsible for said joy

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.