Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Punting phones are the future
Punting phones are the future
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-26 20:47:04

A random number keeps calling me on my punting phone.

It's so nice to ignore a number (which will probably be from "SAPS") and not worry a dime about it.

Get a punting phone guys!

As an aside, wonder how we okes can share numbers to warn each other.
nsence
nsence - Re: Punting phones are the future
Re: Punting phones are the future
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-26 21:15:28

There definitely needs to be an attempt to isolate which operators are supplying the false cops with numbers, so they can be avoided.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punting phones are the future
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-26 21:29:48
Edited: 2019-08-26 21:29:57

It never stops does it? Whatever happened to inspector Naidoo?
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Punting phones are the future
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1001
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-27 06:59:03

On 2019-08-26 20:47:04 RShaft said:
A random number keeps calling me on my punting phone.

It's so nice to ignore a number (which will probably be from "SAPS") and not worry a dime about it.

I had used a second sim card on my name, but a few weeks back got a punting sim card. There was just too many of these insidents.
But luckly no one can phone me because the sim card is never in the phone. I just got a seccond whatsup in a secure folder on my phone and do all my arangements from there. I know some ladies dont do whatsups, but then I use ESA messages. Till now 99% of my arangements and bookings like this was sucsesfull.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-27 07:47:28

On 2019-08-27 06:59:03 EvilAngel said:
On 2019-08-26 20:47:04 RShaft said: A random number keeps calling me on my punting phone.

I had used a second sim card on my name, but a few weeks back got a punting sim card. There was just too many of these insidents.
But luckly no one can phone me because the sim card is never in the phone. I just got a seccond whatsup in a secure folder on my phone and do all my arangements from there. I know some ladies dont do whatsups, but then I use ESA messages. Till now 99% of my arangements and bookings like this was sucsesfull.

That's a great idea! What other tips do punters have? Privacy is so key for some of us, what else can we do to protect ourselves?
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Punting phones are the future
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1611
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-27 08:01:44

"Punting phones are the future" with said phone being powered by a pre RICA'd SIMM (under the table) from the local friendly Pakistani guy...... .LMGA
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-08-27 21:49:59

On 2019-08-27 06:59:03 EvilAngel said:
On 2019-08-26 20:47:04

@EvilAngel - how do you go about getting a second WhatsApp on your phone?
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Punting phones are the future
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1008
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-28 08:02:05

On 2019-08-27 21:49:59 GNorth said:
On 2019-08-27 06:59:03 EvilAngel said: On 2019-08-26 20:47:04

@EvilAngel - how do you go about getting a second WhatsApp on your phone?

Not sure about Iphones, but the new Sumsangs got a secure folder. Just activate it with password. Then in that secure folder you can duplicate all apps like whatsups, going on the net without showing on your phone elswhere.
You need the 2nd sim in a phone while activating the extra whatsup. After that you can take out the sim. Your aps in secure folder is using data from your original sim or wifi.
Just block on extra whatsup for whatsup call because that will show up when they phoning you via whatsup. The rest stay in secure folder and no one can access is without pasword.
Just a hint. Change the secure folders name to settings or somthing els, because if someone (wife) gets hold of your phone they gonna want to know why do you have a secure folder. You can save photos, videos and so on in secure folder

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.