Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - A time to leave this purple world
A time to leave this purple world
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-08-06 15:25:49

I have been visiting this site for many years, had a different name a while back and now this one.

Nobody knows who i am but I would like to say goodbye. I was always a massage guy myself.

This recent news of a lady taking her life has just put all this into perspective really.

I visited a young lady a few years back who I heard took her life and now this beautiful woman. It just breaks my heart!!

I'm not creating a debate or anything, I know all you ladies are here because you have to but that's the thing. A site like this where we read all these reviews, like we fucking reviewing a product to just pass on to the next guy.
The guys talk about their great times and the lovely ladies in the end are just her to get paid because it is definitely their last resort.

I just think of those 2 beautiful woman who were such amazing people and if it wasn't for this, they would still be here. I can't keep seeing ladies knowing how sad they are inside.

So goodbye forever. I wish you all the best and wish the world was a different place.

Cheers!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A time to leave this purple world
Re: A time to leave this purple world
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-08-06 15:34:16

I respect the view, but also know that it is an act of desperation. Where do you think the ladies would be if we all just vanished? Out of desperation?
Undoubtedly not better off Id venture
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-06 15:39:26

On 2019-08-06 15:34:16 Oudniekoud said:
I respect the view, but also know that it is an act of desperation. Where do you think the ladies would be if we all just vanished? Out of desperation?
Undoubtedly not better off Id venture

Thanks for putting that into perspective.
shane8
shane8 - Re: A time to leave this purple world
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-06 16:01:53

This is the sad reality of the purple world, some people are forced into this but on the other hand others throughly enjoy this lifestyle.

On both sides of the fence, we have amazing people. We each had a choice when we signed up and free to try something else if so desired.

Even though it may make no difference you leaving this place, it may make you feel happier.

Remember that in life, you only are, because you chose to be there.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-06 16:52:23

On 2019-08-06 15:25:49 [deleted] said:
]

...where we read all these reviews, like we fucking reviewing a product to just pass on to the next guy.
The guys talk about their great times and the lovely ladies in the end are just her to get paid because it is definitely their last resort.

I just think of those 2 beautiful woman who were such amazing people and if it wasn't for this, they would still be here. I can't keep seeing ladies knowing how sad they are inside.

Cheers!

This has crossed my mind MANY times.
Done with this lifestyle actually.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: A time to leave this purple world
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-06 16:53:08

I have not known any of the ladies that committed suicide, but to put the blame on the industry is not the right correct.

Very few if anyone know the real reasons behind their decision. It might be something completely unrelated.

Thousands of people committed suicide and very seldom is the reason work related. Best way to show respect towards the ladies is not to speculate about it.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-06 19:30:55

I've become quite jaded with some of the stories I've heard from some of the ladies here.

It takes a lot to do this but you also wonder what's on the other side of the fence for women to consider this line of work.

On the one hand we feed the industry but on the other what would ladies be dealing with otherwise if not for it.

Unfortunately, for those that are here circumstantially, the solution is likely something that's beyond the power of most of us here.

I want to believe that there'd be fewer ladies who HAD to do this if the grass was greener on the other side but watering that grass is dependent on decisions made by people far more powerful than most of us.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: A time to leave this purple world
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-07 06:52:28

@Rshaft

Only speculating, but think a less ladies would enter the industry if they get proper financial support from their Exes.

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: A time to leave this purple world
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3534
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-07 08:34:23
Edited: 2019-08-07 08:36:31

[QUOTE;1950364;Kooni
Thousands of people committed suicide and very seldom is the reason work related. Best way to show respect towards the ladies is not to speculate about it. [/QUOTE]

Its so true. I somehow feel that in many cases this work is just the straw that broke the camel's back. I had 2 very close friends from the industry commit suicide. One committed suicide kind of right by me, in the garage of the house we worked from. I knew she had mental health issues and had attempted suicide several times before being a wg. The other had confided in me that she had been to see a doc cos she was suicidal. She told me about things from her past which she said had an impact. She did not believe the business had anything to do with her depression. In fact she had stopped seeing clients several months before she realised she needed help. The day she shot herself her hubby called thinking she was with me. And he told me today is the day my wife is gonna end it all.
Both seemed to be bipolar imo. They would party for days on end and then slump for the next week.
So from my experience of suicide and wgs I just cannot come to the conclusion its because of this business. Both ladies had 3 kids. Both with a special needs child.
Kc @ Be Sensual
Kc @ Be Sensual - Re: A time to leave this purple world
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 305
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-11 05:29:58

On 2019-08-06 16:01:53 shane8 said:
This is the sad reality of the purple world, some people are forced into this but on the other hand others throughly enjoy this lifestyle.

On both sides of the fence, we have amazing people. We each had a choice when we signed up and free to try something else if so desired.

Even though it may make no difference you leaving this place, it may make you feel happier.

Remember that in life, you only are, because you chose to be there.

Very sad subject........:-(

But I understand what ur saying and I also feel the same way and agree with what you said shane8...

But ja, still very heartbreaking...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.