Russian Bridgitte - .....to ALL the SP's
.....to ALL the SP's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4879
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-25 08:12:29

To ALL the SP's ....

Through all the ups and downs.

Your courage, strength and resilience does shine through the silent ones, the noisy ones (ahem) and the in between ones who pop in now and again with a word or two.
It is pretty obvious you are seen, heard and appreciated for who you are and what you bring to a space most human and humane where you give of yourself in the most intimate of ways.

I love my peers....and am reminded everyday I am in an excellent group of humans .

And can see....the Gentlemen know that too .

May you have and be blessed with kindness, care understanding and love today and tomorrow and tomorrow and all tomorrow's!....and deeeeeeep pockets of prosperous success!

It is Christmas for some while holidays for others.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Russian Bridgitte.
balasbak
balasbak - Re: .....to ALL the SP's
Re: .....to ALL the SP's
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1721
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-25 08:52:50

On 2022-12-25 08:12:29 Russian Bridgitte said:
To ALL the SP's ....

Through all the ups and downs.

Your courage, strength and resilience does shine through the silent ones, the noisy ones (ahem) and the in between ones who pop in now and again with a word or two.
It is pretty obvious you are seen, heard and appreciated for who you are and what you bring to a space most human and humane where you give of yourself in the most intimate of ways.

I love my peers....and am reminded everyday I am in an excellent group of humans .

And can see....the Gentlemen know that too .

May you have and be blessed with kindness, care understanding and love today and tomorrow and tomorrow and all tomorrow's!....and deeeeeeep pockets of prosperous success!

It is Christmas for some while holidays for others.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Russian Bridgitte.

You are a shining example of what this world needs lovely lady ... pure class, intelligence and a really good heart!

May you have a Blessed Christmas Day and I wish for you everything of the very best that life has to offer to a kind caring soul of a woman.

Hugs & Kisses

BB
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: .....to ALL the SP's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3863
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-25 08:55:41

Today, tomorrow,together.....(Ching ching)...

Merry Christmas to you Miss RB

Bisous partout

Mandy
Mandy - Re: .....to ALL the SP's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2439
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-25 09:15:36

Thank you for showing love and kindness to ALL the ladies. Have a beautiful day.

And to ALL the rest of you ladies!

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: .....to ALL the SP's
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4891
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-26 09:46:26

Thank you

Lalaa No.1...feisty yet, respectful and I am always keen to look in to see whose "chain" u might have pulled, flushing out the keyboard warriors...always love it.

Mandy...a word or two now and again, I always look fwd to. A clever wit u have, that makes me laugh in appreciation.

Thank you ladies for being the people that you are.

RB.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4892
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-26 10:00:37

Dear balasbak

May I admit.?

I feel like an imposter when I read such compliments given for, i have been accused of blowing my own trumpet....but, say with modesty

Ever grateful and humbled to be seen in the light I wish to show and aspire to at all times.

Kindness and empathy to me is not a weakness and I am drawn to those who have the courage and strength to stand in the face of others who find it funny or entertaining to pick mercilessly on any other.

In THIS space...even more.

A Prostitute is no less human than any person in mainstream society nor punter who shares her company.

....nor is her right to converse, share opinions, be brazenly open and forthright...RESPECTFULLY...any less worthy than a punters or simply interested parties commenting on a public adult forum.

We all have our demons to face...and one never knows the "breaking point" of another...so why push them to it?

THANK YOU...for acknowledging me and ur well wishes...in return 100 fold back at u!

RB.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4974
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-31 17:24:29

And last last but, not least least.

To each and every one...

The great SP's you ALL are...

May every trial and tribulation in 2022 be a new lesson learnt, a new door opened and the "solution " to what next.

May you never doubt your own worth or strength or courage, the valliance u possess through thick and thin, day in and out and...here we are.

2022 is saying goodbye and 2023 is waving hello.

May you continue in the vein of new success, prosperity abundant, good company kept and love sincere and deep.

You are that shining star to many on the Purple site and I love looking in on all of you and thank you for the good people you are and being my many lessons learnt through your shares and just being who you are .

Blessed 2023 I wish YOU.

Party hard.
Party wise.
Party with joy.

Russian Bridgitte

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.