Navigation
Michelle Savaty
Michelle Savaty - EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - KINK AND FETISHES
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - KINK AND FETISHES
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 488
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-14 08:05:56

Dear Gentleman of the purple world....and ladies of the domanattix world please correct me if I'm wrong here as you will know better.

But my logic tells me this aswell as some research.

I would please like to bring this to the attention of new and old kink and or fetish lovers alike.

I once were named google whilst working at Pablo's back right in the beginning.

And since Ive started in the industry of endless sexual wonders, Ive always tried to keep up with the kinks and fetish info.

Now speaking under correction, 3/4 of all kinks and fetishes especially when BDSM comes into play, you need to have some sort of medical knowladge about the act your about to do on a person or receive from a sp. For mainly the fact that if its not done correctly you can harm hurt or kill a person depending on the act.

So Im begging all the new wanna try this cause it turns me on users.

Looking at it on a screen, yes its a turn on. Actually experiencing it is a complete diffrent ball game.
Go do your research on the turning on topic first, think about it, re-think it. And research again.
Do's and Don't, make a list of the possible risks involved for you afterwards.
Medical risks
Explanations after of when, why, where, and who? Did this to you.
Find the right person with the right experience, with the right knowladge ( thats why research is important as it will tell you who you should go look for, and it will save you a shit load of time)
Make sure you will be able to afford such a kink or fetish. As they can become expensive.
Also be sure that any medical condition that you might have will not negatively affect or influance you when receiving this act. Like high / low blood sugar, heart disease, high / low blood pressure, prior or past operations and or injury.

Thank you, the power is going to go off just now, so if anything missed please feel free to commemt.

Thanks you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.