Monique
Monique - Let me.
Let me.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 43
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-27 07:55:21

Close your eyes.
Imagine you are lying down on the massage plinth and I am teasing you with my massive gorgeous breasts by just sliding them all over you, you can feel my erect nipples in your back.
I start to gently stroke your balls and member from behind as you lay there on your tummy.
You can feel yourself getting harder and harder and when you can't take it anymore i ask you to turn around.
As you turn around i come sit ontop of you. You can feel my honeypot very close to the member... I slide my body all over yours. Your dick goes between my boobs and you let out a slight moan because that feeling is Just unreal.
Before you know it you feel me putting on a rubber and slide you inside me.... You hear me moan slightly as the pleasure of feeling you inside me takes over
I ride you slow and deep, then faster and faster and faster.

For the end of the story come visit me and I'll show you whats next. Wink wink
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Let me.
Re: Let me.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 402
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-27 08:02:31

What a turn on for this cloudy Sunday morning. Love your pics. Pity so far out for today. Next time for sure.
djo
djo - Re: Let me.
Re: Let me.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 700
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-27 08:12:56

skip all the foreplay....just sit on my face

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.