Navigation
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - A break from all the Black Friday madness!
A break from all the Black Friday madness!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2310
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-24 16:22:44

Ok so I heard it is some special shopping day tomorrow where people act crazier than usual #shockedemoji ..... Fortunately for me, shopping has never been my thing so I will resume life in my own "normal" kinda way.

Now I believe the time had cum to put my services out there for the first time and yes, run a bit of a special for all you amazing gents... and of course ladies are more than welcome too ;) #naughtygrin

So, I do a very sensual full body to body massage with an amazing happy ending (hand relief). However, I also have other very enjoyable ways to do the happy ending without penetration and yes... no hands ;) I will be completely in the nude so you are happily invited to touch and play (mmm...) I also offer an amazing GF experience which includes kissing and finger penetration that is part of my massage session. I do allow CIM, COF and COB as extras which is mentioned below ..... If you have any requests please feel free to ask as all things can be discussed and considered..... My sessions are sensual yet with a naughty twist...... Please see all services provided below

The rates to explore this Galaxy:

30min R600 (Very enjoyable)
60min R800 (Mmm... now we're talking)
90min R1100 (You will wish you had taken this one from the beginning)

Rates for extras...... don't stop reading as you will be very disappointed!

Oral with protection (OWO can be discussed depending on hygiene)
CIM / Swallowing
Prostate massage
Anal play
Rimming
Grooming
Everything above included R450 (normal rate)

FH
Pegging
Greek
Including all services
under Oral.....
Everything above included R600 (normal rate)

For tomorrow only, irrespective of how long you book for, my extras are R300 all inclusive.

Oh and I am completely against some policy allowing you to only cum once as that would be completely unfair as I love to cum more than once and would love for you to cum join me in this venture #naughtygrin
So to sum it up:

30min R900
60min R1100
90min R1400

These prices includes all services mentioned above and I promise no nasty surprises ;)

I am at Be-Sensual in Lynnwood Manor, Pretoria and available on Saturdays from 09:00 - 14:00;) and weekdays from 09:00 - 17:00.

Have a stunning day!

G xxx
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: A break from all the Black Friday madness!
Re: A break from all the Black Friday madness!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1174
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-24 19:15:49

I can vouch for the service offered by Galaxy, you will leave drained to the max !!!
She's incredibly engaging and there's not a dull moment with her that's for sure
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: A break from all the Black Friday madness!
Re: A break from all the Black Friday madness!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2312
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-25 10:28:47

@Kommerq.... thank you handsome ;) always ready to tease and please #naughtygrin xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.