Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ....strip poker
....strip poker
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4550
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-18 21:24:35
Edited: 2022-11-18 21:33:53

"I think what we should do is a bit of dancing after dinner. Maybe strip each other down? How's about strip poker? " said he.

"I don't know how to play poker," said she. "One has to have a winning hand in order to get the other to take a piece of clothing off.?
Thus u could cheat me. Tell me u have the upper hand and, u don't and, ask of me to undress ."

"I don't know how to play poker either. I don't mind losing and getting naked first. Call whatever hand u want. I just want to get naked."

A man whose biggest concern was to get hard believing he had erectile dysfunction . Only to find it took being in the right head space and not overthinking a moment or expectation and thus the slow, gradual understanding he had no dysfunction and thus, the eventual success of an erection.

She had asked him to take a gamble on her. Make her his Plan B when it came to overnighters and dinner dates. A man of routine who had worked himself into a numb state of affairs.

He did take a gamble on her. He had nothing to lose...even , in poker terms, if she managed a royal flush as an amateur poker player.

What he didn't know was that there was nothing amateur about the stakes she was prepared to bet.

Her time invested in flirting, chatting, sexting, videoing...got the results she knew were possible.

A horny bugger of a man that learnt to get pleasure from his cock knowing what it meant to become stiff and desperate for a damn good fuck.

She smiled.

She wondered when she would cease to be his Plan B and he would move on to sow his wild oats ... sheathed .... among the bevy of beauties on a site most Purple.

Her role was near complete.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.