Navigation
S247
S247 - Line em up
Line em up
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-04 15:18:30

I know i know i know , but why is it that some ladies has like 3 or 4 profile same lady , some same number others diffrent, We can all see that its the same lady even when it is available now they all stand next to each other , this is so funny why not just 1 Ad and use all your effort in to that , imagine 4 profiles 4 shoots 4 different names and paying 4 profiles ...
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Line em up
Re: Line em up
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1861
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-04 15:29:33

why not.....
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: Line em up
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 615
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-04 15:31:39

Same reason some people have four cars. They look different and get different reactions from those watching.

Also, the reviews are different.
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Line em up
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1862
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-04 15:32:34
Edited: 2019-05-04 15:33:02

this is so funny why not just 1 Ad and use all your effort in to that , imagine 4 profiles 4 shoots 4 different names and paying 4 profiles ...[/QUOTE]

4 ads.....= ?

why not .....?
Sloppy Poppy
Sloppy Poppy - Re: Line em up
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1738
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-04 15:43:04

Different reasons and different choices,,,,,

as for me I can't afford to pay two ads at timez I battle of only this one but then we our reasons are not the same.

But if you can why not.
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Line em up
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2118
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-04 15:50:22
Edited: 2019-05-04 15:54:01

Dear S247

Its all about marketing in this industry, the more you market yourself the better your chances at success, like in any other business.

For example, your business will likely not get the exposure it needs if you only have 1 advertising billboard up on Grayston Drive but put 1 up on Grayston Drive, Marlboro Dive, Corlett Dive, and Jan Smuts Drive and just by ranging out you increase business opportunity by attracting more customers.

Same applies here, the more profiles you have on the website the better your chances are of the punter finding one of them amongst all the other profiles. This industry is so competitive, and although everyone knows this is the same lady there might be something that didn't catch your eye in the advertisers one profile that just might in the next.

Another factor is the ability to communicate on the forum for exposure.
There are advertisers who can express themselves very well on the forum which gets them attention and in this way they only need one profile because just this one keeps them busy enough.
The next advertiser does not communicate on the forum and her method of keeping busy will be with multiple profiles.

This is also the reason the advertisers advertise on many other sites, more exposure better business.

I hope this explanation is adequate and clears things up for you.

Kind regards
Antionette
ESA
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Line em up
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6558
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-04 16:11:28

More exposure doesn't hurt anyone! There are many that don't read the forum and many that can't tell the ladies apart!
Johnlennon
Johnlennon - Re: Line em up
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 191
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-04 16:48:00

I totally agree with all the above comments. My only concern is. If there is any possibility of bait and switch with multiple profiles?
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Line em up
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2119
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-04 17:01:08

Dear Johnlennon

There is always that possibility even without multiple profiles, we ask that if you do come across that scenario to please let ESA know, we do not condone bait and switch and the advertisers are aware of the policy.

Regards
Antionette
ESA
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Line em up
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-04 17:07:56
Edited: 2019-05-04 17:16:55

Multiple profiles = multiple pictures = more to see = more informed decisions = great exposure.

I must say though that I fell so hard for the one advertiser who had multiple profiles only to be disappointed when she appeared before me. I could tell that is was her but in person when she appeared in a scruffy gown all I could do was run.

So yes its a good marketing strategy for the desperate advertisers.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.