Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ...the richness of a dinner date.
...the richness of a dinner date.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4473
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-08 09:00:12

By now all know my promo's lie in my writes...

Thus...

"So lovely to see u again!" She said.

Having dressed according to the way he had asked, knowing he was wondering...was she?

He smiled much more than he did in the beginning of this unfolding adventure beween the two of them.His eyes more seeing and revealing.

His air less concerned to keep up a front. The man behind the facade was beginning to reveal himself....and she liked that she had gained his trust.

As he had said " I am quite happy to not take it further than the dinner. It is the company I seek too."

And with that she responded, smiling naughtily " OK . Then I suppose u ok with me heading home straight after dinner?"

"No. No. I meant the emphasis is not on the after but am perfectly fine if there is no after. In ur case I cannot stop thinking about the after."

In her mind she gathered he was a man formed by past experiences and homely routine, looking for answers to another way of life he thought he missed out on.

A choice made long ago where blame was put on childhood and young adult expectations drilled into him by those closest and, based on the societal parameters defined as decent and acceptable by his families social circle.

And as his life took on an identity he thought would have been different he began to seek the thrill of the fantasy of the other life he imagined he had missed out on.

He began to look for a woman who understood his fetish and kink of boobs.

He craved the evasive passionate kiss, the surrender of soft lips.

And in the chatting to be able to share opinion and thought without being judged or shut down.

He needed to be seen for the person he was as well as the man he was,too.

The thrill of sex . Yet, scared of it and his possible inability to "perform ".
And thus began his extramarital affair with punting.

She looked at him and hoped that in their journey he would find the self he was seeking.

She hoped when he walked away from their adventure of erotic unrestricted passion and unapologetic enjoyment of each other, he would feel just as enriched with the experience as she knew she would feel.

She took his hand and placed it between her thighs and said in her forward way...

" u did want me pantiless...?"

It was time to show him how right he was.

A cock stand need not mean sex was the reward . The anticipation of the play without the emphasis on sex, in his case, would eradicate the fear of having to engage sexually....and should a time such arise , there would be no doubt of hard "in" soft and yielding is the right moment in a space most passionate to play itself out.

The pressure was taken away and he began to understand and slowly surrender to all the punting world could be.

Each to their own of debauchery and fuckery.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.