Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Sex war hahaha
Sex war hahaha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14643
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-17 15:56:47
Edited: 2022-10-17 15:58:11

Has any of you ever felt like you had a war with a dick or pussy hahaha:))

Okay so my war with this one of my favorite dick,it started like this..

Yesterday night i thought of traveling,was thinking of going to Pretoria.but unfortunately the place i always worked from,its fully booked.the reason why i wanted to go,its because i was missing someone from that area hehehe

But to my surprise after few hours,a message came into my person phone and i was like shit who could this be.Checked it turned out it was him,asking i was available this morning.i said sure

We teased each other and spoke about what we would do to each other,greek was one of it.

This morning i woke up cleaned whatever needed to be cleaned,in the house including anal ofcourse hahaha.

But during the anal clean up,i remembered how we always over use condoms.and i was like bitch check how much condoms you have,i find out that i had only 8.then i was like okay run to the mall bitch and get more,i got ready and rushed to the mall.Walked straight to condom area,picked my favorite barebacks contempo. Wanted trust for greek but there wasnt any,whilst i was busy looking.i saw this box written female boost passion,Me being crazy i took it.

Got home i took it before starting to get ready,yeah few minutes later Mr H arrives.we greet each other,went straight to the couch.His standing and i set down opened my legs,he is like i have to kiss her.Have missed her a lot,Mr H kisses her.

He then takes out a joint,we start smoking.My pussy starts acting up,he worships her.

We go to the bed,he continues to do that.My clit is hard as a rock,i take his dick into my mouth.i suck his dick like i own him haha

Then i put a condom on,he teases all the way till he was in.Damnt i don't know if it was a pill or joint,all i know is i ended up with my legs wide opened and my feet somewhere over my head and pussy on the air

I think this was one our best session ever,all i could do was to beg him to put all the dick inside.one thing that was left for him to do,was for him to put his balls too hahahaha

Welldone Mr for handling a horny pussy like that,i cant stop laughing about it

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.