Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Raphael's 1 Year Independent Special
Raphael's 1 Year Independent Special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 600
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-13 09:34:30

Dear Loyal Patrons, Fans and Followers <3

Today signifies a very important date in my life. 13 October 2003 is when I lost my fire and life as I knew it. My mother passed on that day and I wasn't sure if I would ever be the same again.

As the years went by, I trudged down darker paths and traveled into an abyss of grief, which manifested in my actions.

Up until early last year, I was still very much a watered down version of myself. Someone who was screaming out to be heard and yet, I would do everything possible to not be seen.

I started working at a spa which helped me find my confidence. I was surrounded by love and support. I was finally able to speak my truth and actually discover myself.

Leaving the spa and going independent was one of the hardest decisions of my life. But I needed to stand in my power and allow my blessings to come in.

I chose the 13th of October to officially launch my business as a solo act in the sensual space and have since found my fire again - helping many others find their own voice and their own power, as they have learned to step into their own.

The 13th of October is no longer a day of despair, but a way to honour my mother and her legacy. It is the day that marked my new life and my growth. I honour every past version of myself, even the versions I no longer recognize and I cherish the stepping stones that brought me to this place of total surrender.

Here's to another year

Thank you to everyone who has been part of this journey and continues to support me as an individual and in my business. Your support never goes unnoticed.

As a token of my appreciation I am offering a R100 OFF 60min and R200 OFF 90min bookings.

If you are a return client it will be R200 off 60min and R300 OFF 90min bookings.

Valid Until the end of October.

I look forward to treating you.

Love & Orgasms
Your Favourite Transman
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Re: Raphael's 1 Year Independent Special
Re: Raphael's 1 Year Independent Special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 601
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-13 13:22:01
Edited: 2022-10-13 13:22:20

My Top Favourite Memories over the past year:

1. Straight gentleman came through for a booking and at the end said, "wow, I can now say that I've been with a guy." This was the ultimate ego boost and truly did make my heart content.

2. Also a straight guy, came through and felt a muscle on my back and said, "ooh is that a muscle." But it was the way he said it. I was in stitches.

3. Client wearing stockings and a collar in a Pegging session. I can't tell you what that session did for me. I realized how much I love kink.

4. Having my feet worshipped for the first time the way that they deserve. I have converted and I am a proud foot lover.

5. When I walked into a table because I was so taken back by how beautiful this couple was. My jaw literally dropped. But I was so embarrassed gosh
Kylie
Kylie - Re: Raphael's 1 Year Independent Special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 614
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-13 13:49:05
Edited: 2022-10-13 13:50:02

I'm truely sorry for your loss...

You are strong , and even stronger to share this very private and serious matter!
I take my hat off for you! As I've only seen you as so positive and inspiring....

You look at the deeper things with patience and care!

I do not know you... but I do appreciate you on this forum

Wow... your a total GEM

Kylie
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Re: Raphael's 1 Year Independent Special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 603
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-13 15:16:17

Kylie thank you so much for always seeing me. I appreciate you and I've seen how much you have grown. I think you're doing great and I'm sending you a big virtual hug <3

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.