Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Raphael ~ Where I am right now spiritually
Raphael ~ Where I am right now spiritually
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 590
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-04 18:03:35

What is spirituality to me?

To me spirituality is being aware or becoming aware of one's own shortcomings and doing better with the knowledge or the experience gained.

I believe that within each of us is a centre and that centre connects us to God, the Universe, your angels, your ancestors or whatever Higher Power you believe in.

So when we become conscious we tap into that centre and that centre allows us to know what's wrong and right - having a conscience is a state of Being conscious = Awareness.

It is a lot easier to do wrong, than it is to do right. Buy ultimately the discernment of that lies within our own individual narrative of what's wrong and right.

Ultimately the Universal Truth is that life is about choice and we choose suffering or we choose compassion or understanding. We choose to stay where we are attacked or judged or we choose to stay where we are celebrated or loved.

Everyday I choose gratitude and I choose compassion, I choose to be Love and loving.

"Love is the flight of your consciousness to higher realms, beyond matter and beyond body. Love is a spiritual experience -- nothing to do with sexes and nothing to do with bodies, but something to do with the innermost being."
Excerpt from: Osho: Love, Freedom and Aloneness, Part II: From Relationship to Relating

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.