Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ....face pic
....face pic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4132
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-20 11:15:51
Edited: 2022-09-20 11:26:11

"It is good u do not show ur face on esa. Because I want to treat u like a princess when u in CT.

I want to take u all over with me and show u the places u spoke about."

An acquaintance forged over nearly 2 years.

It started off as a potential interested client and morphed into a relationship close to being labeled a "friendship".

As I have said before...i do not fuck my "friends".

We eventually met in person and clicked as people. There was no intent to be sensual or sexual and still there ain't. I shall not allow it for I wish not to ruin the possible friendship in the making.

It is possible for male and female to be in each others company and define the boundaries without the expectation of fucking.

The point being....

I smiled at his comment and knew he did not realise the true essence of what he had said.

Basically....if I had displayed my face for all to see as the "prostitute " I am labeled, then he would not have wished to openly take me around and treat me like a princess while in CT.

Even good acquaintances and friendships prefer to sweep the whoring habits of SP's under the carpet.

Will I reconsider what is between us?

Nope. I know how it goes and only time will do its thing and prove if prostitutes are worthy of societal acceptance.

I am sure it won't be in my lifetime and I hold no grudges because...I understand.

RB.

Lagen
Lagen - Re: ....face pic
Re: ....face pic
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-20 12:24:34

As in all things, there is balance, the Ying-Yang / duality of life.

On many levels, there exists benefits to the world you have chosen, benefits that society at large does not know of, nor is capable of comprehending.

The price to pay for such benefits may be the scenario described in your message...But then, do those people really matter in the world you have chosen...

Just the random thoughts of one who admires the ladies of the purple world, often more than the ladies of polite society in fact.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: ....face pic
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1529
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-20 12:56:44

A sad thread. We are so much more than our careers. Not only sps. All of us!!
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ....face pic
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4134
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-20 14:02:57
Edited: 2022-09-20 14:03:59

It can only be sad if one does not understand the space and place one occupies and as lagen has said the duality of all in life itself needs to be understood for what it is.

Some price more dear to pay than another .
But...there is ALWAYS a price to be paid no matter what. Nothing but nothing in life is for free.

Having a degree, diplomas, bonds on homes, paid off cars, children put thru schooling and even university, according to some SP's,and Punters,has fuck-all to do when it comes to the fuckery business .

Simply debased to the label of prostitution , a vessel for a fuck in essence, and thus, it is not surprising the rest of society that may not know the realness of what can be shared between two people, deem it to be taboo and only the degenerate would resort to occupying the space as well as men of lowly character desperate and needy would pay for sexual favours...that too seemed to be the view of an SP or two.

But.

Many know better and have found much more to fuckery than simply pomping morning, noon and night.

It still stands though....no matter the fact that my choice in 2015 to be in this space was calculated and carefully considered, it is still one of the "best kept secrets" in all other spaces of my life and, has worked to date without making me feel sad.

I do hope it stays like that for all my life.

Why all my life?

Because this space would never be forgotten no matter where life may take me.

RB.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ....face pic
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-09-20 14:18:20

Personally there has to be more if you spend loads of time with him. (Constantly)

Unless he has enough lovers to sate his needs as a human male, then and only then would the desire be under control for him to enjoy your intellectual conversions, without having to ogle you all the time.

Please note this is my personal 2 cents, and is only my opinion.
Been in a 8 years friendship / relationship and I will encourage everyone to instead find what you are looking for other than HOPING for things to change.

In short (Enjoy life to the max)
just4licks
just4licks - Re: ....face pic
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-20 14:27:50
Edited: 2022-09-20 14:29:03

StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: ....face pic
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 656
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-20 14:59:50

And totally of-topic, your new shoot is absolutely gorgeous!!
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4135
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-20 15:25:36
Edited: 2022-09-20 15:26:17

I agree with u 100% Gold Lion.

But then again, many people know who and what they are and prefer not to live in false hope.

Maybe that is why him and I are on the verge of "friendship" and both have a healthy sexual life outside of each other . I do hope our blossoming relationship will continue as I am not one to suffer for company false.

As to wanting to spend time with me all the time? Not at all. If our times align he is there to be my companion in sharing the silly, the hearty, the serious and many a boring debate too.

That we met due to a sexy site....a gem found I would never have found otherwise.

How lucky am I!

:)..RB
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4136
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-20 15:28:06

On 2022-09-20 14:59:50 StaalBurger48 said:
And totally of-topic, your new shoot is absolutely gorgeous!!

...u are flirting with me again.

I love it!!

Pls continue:)

And thank u for liking them...now to have u soon soon:))

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.