Navigation
loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Vanilla
Vanilla
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-30 22:14:46

Y'all remember a working girl by that nane. Used to alternate Sandton and PTA.for a fairly new wg,she beat many old classics to get to over 1000 rating. In record time. Check the current ESA all time top100. You only 1 lady is over 1000 in rating. And she only got it after vanilla whose time advertising here was purely short lived.
And that's just my point. Proper service pays.
Let's do the maths. If I remember well, she asked for 700 for our one time encounter. Met her too late. Just before my encore she vanished.

Quickest way to get to rating of 1000 is through only getting +5s. And that would take 200 bookings.

My point is by providing excellent service, Vanilla could make enough stash to have enough startup capital to leave the industry.

And mind you the 200 is people who reviewed after visiting.

Now my questions to WG, how many bookings do you take on average before getting reviewed?

Am asking cause am assuming a majority of your clients don't post reviews
Johanr99
Johanr99 - Re: Vanilla
Re: Vanilla
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-30 22:18:43
Edited: 2019-01-30 22:20:25

Vanilla was a real gem, visited her every time she was in pta. Excellent rate and even better service. Still has her profile under my fav
loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Re: Vanilla
Re: Vanilla
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 233
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 00:31:31

I still have her under my favs with hope that she will soon enough return. Even if only just for a short while

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.