Navigation
BBC10
BBC10 - When you've got money BUT
When you've got money BUT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-24 23:31:46

Fuuuuuuck, tomorrow is pay day and I absolutely looooooove Indians. On Monday I organised with Kitty Goddess that I'll come see her early before work on Friday.

She assured me shed be in Rand burg. Well it's almost Friday and she's in the middle of nowhere in Klerksdorp!!! Klerksdorp!

Now I've got all this money and Horniness to burn and nobody to fuck to dispel this energy. Fuck.
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: When you've got money BUT
Re: When you've got money BUT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 667
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-24 23:52:51

On 2019-01-24 23:31:46 BBC10 said:
Fuuuuuuck, tomorrow is pay day and I absolutely looooooove Indians. On Monday I organised with Kitty Goddess that I'll come see her early before work on Friday.

She assured me shed be in Rand burg. Well it's almost Friday and she's in the middle of nowhere in Klerksdorp!!! Klerksdorp!

Now I've got all this money and Horniness to burn and nobody to fuck to dispel this energy. Fuck.

Welcome to the Club! It's pretty normal in Durban for most of us , the time when u have the xtra cash + time that's the exact time the right ladies won't be around (well most of the time)
zeebom
zeebom - Re: When you've got money BUT
Re: When you've got money BUT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-25 08:57:58

Life is unpredicktable...I waited 4 weeks to visit someone...It was worth it...Save the cash and dont be impulsive

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.