PA290993
PA290993 - Seeking recommendations for massage and more in Durban
Seeking recommendations for massage and more in Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-24 15:27:44

Hi All

I was hoping someone could help me find someone that can offer what I require, whether they are on this site or not.

I have recently lost a bit of weight and I am getting into shape. Having done this, however, my muscles have grown and become sore and stiff and need some attention but I like my naughty massages. I also have a big thing for ladies in high heels.

What I am looking for is someone I can see once or twice a month for a good rub down, which then goes into a sensual massage and into the naughty side of things and can wear high heels doing it.

I have seen 1 or 2 ladies who have done it but I'm looking for someone who I click with as this would be a semi-regular thing.

So if you can fulfill my needs or know someone who may be able to fulfill my needs, please let me know. As stated, I am based in Durban.

Thank you!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.