Navigation
verywicked01
verywicked01 - Age ain't nothing but a number
Age ain't nothing but a number
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-14 19:55:27

Interesting observation is that many WGs state an age typically between 22-28. For many this is clearly not true and for those that have been working as long as I can remember, if their age is what it states then they must have been 12 when I started on esa.

My opinion is rather be honest on age since a punter will guess it on a visit and for those seeking women in their 30s/40s such as myself would be grateful.

That or they have found the fountain of youth :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Age ain't nothing but a number
Re: Age ain't nothing but a number
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-14 21:25:16

This is an industry of con artists, charlatans and other devils... (Which includes some punters)...

While not all Wgs are deceptive, many resort to misleading tactics... And its not only about their age...

On one hand, some will argue its a highly competitive industry , so you have to employ such measures to remain in the game. Its an everyday issue...

But age can never be a deciding factor... For some young Wgs look much older than what they are, due to being on
Over weight, lack of maintenance, bad fashion sense, etc...

And then there are some older , mature Wgs, who are truly stunning... Pure gems... Succulent, delicious delicacies, who blow their younger counterparts away...

So what's the difference.... ?
The bottom line is some women take care of themselves, while others don't...

Perhaps its will power... Lack of self esteem, low confidence, etc, etc... ? Who knows ?

For me, age is just a number... Because I have met some truly hot , sexy mature women.... Who can drive a man insane...
And I have also encountered some young ladies, who are depressing, to say the least...

Bottom line... Its not just about age...

Miss. Blu
Miss. Blu - Re: Age ain't nothing but a number
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 305
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-14 21:41:29

I started out almost 2 years ago in the industry (feels like yesterday) and was advised to put my age at 30. Now I do not like lying but being a first timer I listened to my peers. My second set of photos for my esa ad, I took the leap and showed my face. My very first comment.. "30 or 46" ouch. I have since used my real age and niw get people saying I cannot be 43 (44 in April). Seems like I just cant win.. Lol
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-15 03:35:48

It's not about winning. It's about being honest about your age. I agree some young WGs looks old and some old WG looks young. Regardless of how old you look the description on your profile does not say "looks 26" - it says "age 44". It you want to say how old you look similar to accuweather which gives actual temp and real feel temp then esa must add a description for the age you look
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-15 03:37:45

If WG lie about theirage at least keep it somewhat realistic. So if you are 35 you can say 32 but if you are 55 you cannot say 40 :)
Bob.Jaan
Bob.Jaan - Re: Age ain't nothing but a number
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-15 06:50:12

Totally agree, be honest about your age. If you are 33 you can get away with 30 but not 28. Well some SP's can, but those that can't, don't fool yourself.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Age ain't nothing but a number
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 267
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-15 07:18:34

I heard the ladies must request every year to change their age, they cant do it them self. Then some just forgot or for some just dont care.
I know their are a few ladies that do change theire age and appriciated it. But normaly I look how long are the ladies on here and count that number to their age. Know its not always correct.
But it is not always about age. But its about the some as craving. One day Im in the mood for a younger WG the next time I want a mature woman.
Boobs
Boobs - Re: Age ain't nothing but a number
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1062
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-15 08:09:35

@ Miss Blu
looking at you pictures and your age I can only say that you tick all the necessary boxes for me and that I surely would place you at the top of my bucket list if I would live closer to you. Maturity combined with beauty really is a "deadly" combination ;-)
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Age ain't nothing but a number
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 814
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-15 09:10:26

Ironically when I was young this issue didnt matter, now that I'm approaching mid 40's it's become an irritation when you see a lady is obviously 10, 15 or more years older in person than what she claims on her profile.

Their is definitely a huge market for Milfs and Gilfs so I dunno why ladies dont wanna be honest and capture those market segments.
Carmen
Carmen - Re: Age ain't nothing but a number
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 260
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-15 11:29:36

Agreed ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.