Navigation
Quinten76
Quinten76 - Reviews kzn
Reviews kzn
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-15 12:13:37

Hey everyone...i need some advise... lot of the of ladies in kzn's reviews are either old or no reviews... some reviews are still from last year and then if there is a review it is from when the lady was in a different area.. why is this? Because no punter from kzn belonging to esa? Or they no bothered doing reviews? Please help... as this problem makes it difficult to make a more or less inform decision what ladies to see and what ladies or places to stay away from...
PDENZEN
PDENZEN - Re: Reviews kzn
Re: Reviews kzn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-15 17:10:39

I have also noticed that. I go with the ladies good reviews even though the review was done whilst in another area. So far i haven't been disappointed with ladies that have good reviews coming from jozi/pretoria. Those guys are really spoilt. We in kzn dont have a lady thats based here on a permanent basis as you know our no1 bree has left. Nicky has just relocated here so in my opinion she is no.1 at the moment.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Reviews kzn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3287
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-15 18:00:18

Shoot me for this but I say blame it on those punters who don't review in KZN. Trust you me there are plenty of them all over (Read through the ALL DURBAN THREAD). Some talk as if they are on their death beds confessing their sins. Some pop in like how you would ping someone on BBM. And some are like Chameleons, with many colours you can't even spot on a rainbow.

Call them UCPs or Closet Punters. Whatever shakes their world!

Moving along!

In order for a region to gain popularity and keeping it on the map, do to others what you would like to be done unto you. Don't just take, give as well. Review so you can also read more current reviews. Be it a good or bad review. But keep in mind while doing so, do it with "respect"!

More ladies will be open to increase their advertising revenue and grow their brands, maybe even improve their services and keep their fingers away from punters pockets whenever they feel like stealing.

Although in the real world for some, they are probably in too deep that they have no more hands and feet to chop off (no pun intended).

But who says it can't be achieved. Even an influx of ladies are willing to go to KZN but when they do and no reviews are given, they lose interest in visiting again.

So take it from me, go visit a lady, give her an honest review. And maybe just maybe the rest will follow like ants gathering sugar. Who knows you could be KZNs reliable punter of the year!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reviews kzn
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-15 18:10:35
Edited: 2019-01-15 18:11:16

I put it on my shoulder that l must review the lady that l have visited. Even if the lady has no reviews you can still go there and be the first one to review. Each and every lady that has reviews there was a time that she had no reviews and it took that one punter to go there and gave her a review. I say punters should not be afraid to be the first to review. You cannot blame it on others if you don't review also
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Reviews kzn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2799
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-15 18:24:55
Edited: 2019-01-15 18:27:36

On 2019-01-15 18:10:35 Sandon said:
I put it on my shoulder that l must review the lady that l have visited. Even if the lady has no reviews you can still go there and be the first one to review. Each and every lady that has reviews there was a time that she had no reviews and it took that one punter to go there and gave her a review. I say punters should not be afraid to be the first to review. You cannot blame it on others if you don't review also

I think a lot of guys are punting sheep. Never prepared to take the leap but expecting others to take it for them. And even when they do follow they never return the favour of a review for the next guy's benefit. The more the KZN guys review, good, bad or indifferent, the more they will help to arouse interest in the area.
Quinten76
Quinten76 - Re: Reviews kzn
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-15 18:53:12

Thx for the comments... respect to all comments ... (being new to the purple world..) not expecting other punters to take a leap before other's... and do the work for other punters... this is not why I asked the questions... just too many scamsters out there from my experience... I will ask a different question... all good to have a disappointing punt but getting yourself in danger like I read in other reviews like pimps with knives....and and... how save are the ladies advertising on this site?... happy to take a leap and do reviews but not risking life and limbs... was just hoping to get advise from the more experienced punters and not conclusions...respect..
Andy9669
Andy9669 - Re: Reviews kzn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 929
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-15 23:39:21

The challenge is that ESA had not cracked the KZN market.
Other sites of dubious colours seem to dominate down here.
But the question for me is "Is this because the ladies want to avoid the reviews"?
Some of the KZN punters are chops - they want their "money for nothing and their chicks for free". So it's dangerous for a WG to be on ESA in Durban because some idiot who didn't get his extras for free is likely to taste the gorgeous young lady poorly.
So it's easier to join the blue and red...
My two Zim dollar's worth
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reviews kzn
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-16 05:49:47

I'm chuckling at some of these comments on this thread. Well, for me, I have always reviewed ladies I've visited positively, I'vd never been a chop, never been a closet punter, ucp, chameleon or sheep. I've never expected money for nothing or chicks for free. I've always paid ladies well for any extras. And after all of that, on my part I feel I've kept my end of the bargain and I've been scammed by ladies in KZN more often than not.
So, there's my two cents.
Nicky
Nicky - Re: Reviews kzn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 445
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-16 09:18:43

I dont get reviewed in other towns either, dont know why, and i saw quite a few gold members in capetown. This actually makes a girl feel like her service is not up to standard.

Dont fear visiting ladies on esa, any bad move from their part and it will be all over the purple site. It probably still happens but shucks, you'll loose all future possible clients.
Badboyb2
Badboyb2 - Re: Reviews kzn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-16 09:20:59

Hi people
I am from Durban but do not punt very regularly
Partly due to time constraints but also due to the fact that there arent that many wgs that are worth the time and effort.
Very few ladies on esa as well.
The other sites are not reliable as many have mentioned and the pics of the ladies are very misleading.
Hiw I wish we had the same quality as jhb or pretoria...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.